Search results for query: *

1. GLG20

CONTEST Packing Chowdah Bag Boy Championship Stupid Prop Bets

Awesome! 21 bacon strips 14 lost balls
  2. GLG20

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

Absolutely, I was having a bad driver day. My comments about the irons 150 and in, the wedges and putter were what I was focusing on.
  3. GLG20

I was far from being consistent with either the Condor or the B RX off the tee yesterday (all me). Big fades and push fades. Was worse into a slight breeze, maybe 10 mph.
  4. GLG20

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I'm going Aqua Men for the win!
  5. GLG20

I had a chance to play 9 after work yesterday. I was gaming the Condor, and playing as a single, I had a chance to play the Condor and the B RX side by side. Off the tee I was having a hard time keeping anything in the same zip code, with both balls. 150 yds and in, both balls performed well...
  6. GLG20

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Awesome. I'll watch after work.
  7. GLG20

Lin-Q M40X vs Purple?

I found a purple to try in my Aerojet driver and I liked the Hzrdus Black Gen 4 it came with more. I cut 2 inches off and tried it in my 3wd, and man what a monster. My other driver is a Callaway Rogue ST max and has a Lin-Q Black M40x TSPX
  8. GLG20

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

Got a chance to play 9 holes after work yesterday. Started with the Condor (different thread) and I was playing horrible, not due to the ball, just rust I guess. I switched to my gamer B RX and my swing slowly improved. Last 4 holes I put the XT Soft yellow into play and it felt like home...
  9. GLG20

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Congrats @mikeg_74 !
  10. GLG20

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Tour B RX 2. What do you think about Mindset? I think it can help, I already try to focus on a spot on the ball off the tee. 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice (RX, RXS, X or XS)? I'd like to try the new RXS
  11. GLG20

I finally got a chance to test these outside. I went to a driving range (actually a sand greens golf course that is usually empty). After warming up with range balls, I mixed in the Condor, Condor X and my usual gamer Tour B RX. I hit driver with the balls tee'd down very low to try and find...
  12. GLG20

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

My old Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman made its way back in my bag.
  13. GLG20

CONTEST Pick My New Golf Ball

Bridgestone Tour B RXS
  14. GLG20

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

The floppy disc ball marker, it would definitely stand out from the playing partners.
Back