Search results for query: *

1. oumagic

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I was 100% on Team JB and Wildcat. I moved to less than 90% after I saw Wildcat post: “Sun/Mon travel DAY” All of a sudden I am worried about time relativity and searching google for answers. This will be a fun follow and I can’t wait to see what people have to say about the Edel wedges/putter.
  2. oumagic

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Solid first order. I was a little disappointed that the hashbrowns weren’t scattered, smothered and covered, but I am not disappointed overall with the order.
  3. oumagic

CONTEST Smoked Charcuterie Ballyhack Giveaway!

+10 and 8 balls. Have fun!
  4. oumagic

EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Man, I woke up today hoping we were at Tony Gonzalez days and realize I was off by a week+
  5. oumagic

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Definitely this is the main thread unless you want to know about our travel thread. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/2024-thp-fantasy-football-experience-with-adam-rank.8957843/post-11928214
  6. oumagic

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

This is the congrats thread, I wouldn’t expect it to be still going 😉
  7. oumagic

I will switch to the travel thread and watch there 😀
  8. oumagic

I know you cannot have alcohol, but you hurt my soul showing this instead of a picture of someone else’s airport beer this morning 🤣
  9. oumagic

There goes my idea of bringing a U-Haul to Ballyhack in August. Glad I didn’t skim past this one
  10. oumagic

Most Nervous You've Been for a Round

This was the most nervous I have been for a round also, and it didn’t let up for most of the round. The most nerve-wracking shot was to the island green in Idaho with people filming
  11. oumagic

How can some states have such cheap memberships?

I know of nothing in the Phoenix area that I can afford. Lots of discount memberships and such. I checked into one private club by my house years ago and was floored.
  12. oumagic

Chipping on Green?

Under no circumstance would I chip on the green. I have had a few instances where it made since to do it and still chose to putt.
  13. oumagic

Do You Pickleball?

I have never played. My son and some friends (twenty years old) recently started playing and love it. One of his buddies was over the other day and I asked how was pickleball. He said, “I am obsessed. I thought about it all day at work” I told him that it sounds like me with golf. Godspeed...
  14. oumagic

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

I still have a partner. I hope he doesn’t dump me in the middle of the night via text like what happened to my buddy, @sweetnlow Is it true that @Jtubb17 and @MagicSpell are driving to the course in this?
  15. oumagic

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Walking into Callaway HQ to sign NDA's is when this experience got "real" for me. I have said it numerous times and will say it a million more times: I cannot believe that an experience like this exists for an amateur golfer. I still have a hard time explaining to people that it happened to me...
Back