Search results for query: *

1. Junkyard

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @MattyD-MPLS
  2. Junkyard

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Me too. I even started browsing the bay for headcovers yesterday!
  3. Junkyard

Best Approach Angle

Although it makes the green play at the shallowest, I want the shot from as far down the fairway as I can get. Something like: Although the pitch across the pond didn't leave me much room for error. But is was dry so that's all that matters!
  4. Junkyard

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Just a regular day for @Golfers Anonymous
  5. Junkyard

At least you still had fond memories on your mind!
  6. Junkyard

I'm assuming the target is straight ahead from where the photo is taken, but it does appear like there is a slight window for a left-handed club to enter the thinner portion of the grass to the left/behind the ball. The club will almost immediately come to a complete stop, but with any luck the...
  7. Junkyard

Not only do they represent a great product line, but they seem like great people also. It's really a win-win for THPers!
  8. Junkyard

Those are all positive strokes gained! Mine never shows all positive, I think my Shot Scope is defective :rolleyes:
  9. Junkyard

Thank You to a THPer

@jlew does an incredible job and deserves all of the praise he receives for it.* * no cardinals were harmed in the creation of this post
  10. Junkyard

Break the shell any way possible and dig out the meat with anything you can - it's pretty simple really. I don't think there's a classy way to do it, although I'm sure many have tried
  11. Junkyard

Maybe it didn't go as well as they expected?
  12. Junkyard

That's probably one of the biggest differences between plus handicaps and the rest of us - sure, they get into trouble much less than we do but the real key is not compounding errors. One bad shot means make sure the next one puts you back into place
  13. Junkyard

The H4 is the solution here. Clips onto your belt.
  14. Junkyard

We should have a thread dedicated to analyzing Shot Scope data
  15. Junkyard

I love the watch for it's simplicity. Other than marking my putts once I'm on the green, I never have to think about it. A quick glance at my wrist gives me yardage. The data collection is seamless in the background. Maybe five minutes post-round on the computer to edit and confirm the round...
Back