Search results for query: *

1. That post

Stitch Golf Bags At Costco

The churros are gone!!! 😳 Giant choco chip cookies now! 😍
  2. That post

If you don’t get a piece of pizza and a dog on the way out I’m calling to have your membership revoked 🤣
  3. That post

Oh nice. I’ll stop by there tomorrow to see if mine has them. Price?
  4. That post

Vice golf putters..

Welp, at least there is something now less aesthetically pleasing than the LAB putters Quite an accomplishment 🤣🤣
  5. That post

The ageing Titleist TSR woods are the least interesting woods on the market /// and are awesome.

For some reason I lost it at ‘Toyota of Woods’ 🤣🤣 maybe not wrong and it’s not a bad thing. I’m excited to see their new stuff in a few weeks.
  6. That post

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

5 swings with the 8 iron and the couch is yours.
  7. That post

McDonald’s Grandma McFlurry

Only at 1pm-2pm on a Monday. It’s the only time the machine works.
  8. That post

McDonald’s Grandma McFlurry

Why did I have to read half the article to find out that it’s maybe a werthers original McFlurry? Still not entirely sure.
  9. That post

Forgiving P790 style Iron heads

Only second hand.
  10. That post

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

oh nice! I see it on the site. Gonna order one for my stg 3wood!
  11. That post

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Makes me hopeful that maybe one day we can get a production run of @Vosh68 dancing bird driver cover! 🔥 I don’t carry an alignment stick but I guess this could be a reason to 🤣
  12. That post

Forgiving P790 style Iron heads

Seconded. Actually in all honesty 225 might be better in this scenario they are a touch bigger. Save some $ too.
  13. That post

Your go to hotdog brand

The only time I usually eat a hot dog is walking out of Costco. I’ve bought the giant package of them there before and it went to waste.
  14. That post

THP Live Round thread!

I thought this honma hybrid on the par 3 was good, but it didn’t come off of the top shelf and I three putt
  15. That post

THP Live Round thread!

Well, I hit what I thought was my ball on approach to this par five but I guess this one was left over from last night saved par with it after a close chip and kick in lol 😂 I’m not walking all the way back there to get my TP5. Into the shag bag for this one and grab another TP5.
  16. That post

THP Live Round thread!

Never mind, they move the pen all the way to the back of this giant green complex. 130 in.
  17. That post

THP Live Round thread!

Qi 4iron back out into the Fairway gave myself around 100 yards in
  18. That post

THP Live Round thread!

Yeah, we’re good. Still the long way in on this par five. Good opportunity to hit the QI 4 iron for a layup.
  19. That post

THP Live Round thread!

Yikes drive on five was not it. It should be OK hopefully I didn’t lose it too far right
Back