Search results for query: *

1. OldandStiff

Have you ever damaged a golf cart?

Couple times. Pretty innocently. Once just driving the cart path and the other turning a corner at the left edge of a fairway. And both pretty much ruined the cart. The course tore them apart. Yet the time I drive right into a decorative steel post dedicated to a course founder the cart acts...
  2. OldandStiff

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

Players irons and blades don't get that treatment as much. I like when other companies do it though.
  3. OldandStiff

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Unreal. I usually like that guy! I've never seen him jam up an OEM like that. Mind is unofficially blown. But I'm excited for the Victory Cup crew and we who get to follow.
  4. OldandStiff

Halo

I would have liked to see a 3rd season. The obsessed ruin it for everyone else.
  5. OldandStiff

Muffins - pick 2

Apple Cinnamon and pumpkin please.
  6. OldandStiff

NEWS Equipment Survey

Did it this morning and it was brutal to see it laid out like that.
  7. OldandStiff

New Titleist GT Drivers Hit Tour

Good stuff! What did you think of the sound? So much of what they did was to maintain a certain sound. Looks like you came out firing, and maybe got a little too aggressive on the second swing, but those are pretty tight sets. Did GT3 come off as more or less forgiving for how you hit it...
  8. OldandStiff

USAF Retired WITB

This. Badass setup dude. 👍🏻
  9. OldandStiff

WITB : mtbloco

No just 4i off the tee on it. 😆
  10. OldandStiff

WITB : mtbloco

That's a good looking pile of clubs!! Knowing how high you don't hit your mid irons though, seeing that 19* Smoke 4i made me sprain something in my face I think. 😆
  11. OldandStiff

Share your golf tan

Here's the thing. I'm so tan it seeps into the areas that don't even see the sun. Plus I wear flops when I'm not working. So I'm brown all over.
  12. OldandStiff

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Those showed up, but I'd like to remind that the V1x have been "Coming Soon" for FAR too long.
  13. OldandStiff

No yardage markers, no range finder, no GPS

Oh I'd crush it at this. Depth perception is my strong suit.
  14. OldandStiff

Callaway Opus Wedges

I'm going to slowly get into the nuts and bolts of my experience with them. First time I got to really hit one was indoor. The black 54 I've mentioned. Loved the color, liked the shaping, and was numbers curious so went right to the quad to get some numbers along with the feels. Bent my...
  15. OldandStiff

Olukaii Makena Golf shoes

They make a bunch actually. I've been wearing some of their golf shoes as daily shoes for a few years now in think. I'm sure I've made threads about them. It's a brand I've enjoyed across the shoe and sandal spectrum for a while.
  16. OldandStiff

How do you measure this?
  17. OldandStiff

😆 They do not squeak!! Yet..
  18. OldandStiff

I spotted this a little while back and ended up grabbing a pair of those two colors each. TPU and waterproof so right up my alley, and comfortable. A bit sporty and versatile too. Golf shoes have been running large this year overall imo and I've seen a lot of sizing down, but I'm generally...
  19. OldandStiff

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

Interesting watch on some underappreciated irons. They scored higher than T150 on some things.
Back