1. Desmond

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Walked for the first time all year - ordered shoes for summer Asics Gel Course True Linkswear Lux Knit Pre-Order Need some shirts on sale.
  2. Desmond

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I do like this one...
  3. Desmond

Review New Srixon Golf Shoes by ASICS

So I walked for the first time all year, went home, and ordered the Asics Gel Course Shoes after readiing reviews. My dogs were barking.
  4. Desmond

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Got it.
  5. Desmond

It doesn't make any sense to wear a mask in an uncrowded situation. Played yesterday, 4 of us and no one around except the guys behind us (we went off first at 6:20 am). I'd actually prefer Trump to take a week off and play golf and avoid twitter. Stress reliever.
  6. Desmond

Remember them all ... and that's the way it is ... I pay little attention to cable or tv news. But they've got to be influenced by ratings $$$$
  7. Desmond

When responsible media does an in-depth article, I see it sourced from 50 different sources when they can't be named for fear of retribution - when 50 people are saying the same or similar facts, I'll give it crediibility based on their past articles and reputation.
  8. Desmond

Fixed it.
  9. Desmond

Gotta sell papers and onliine subscriptions ...
  10. Desmond

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Teed off at 6:25 ... round went quicker than I thought. Hadn't played in 4 months - not in golf shape to walk and the wrong shoes - I spent the afternooon in recovery. Need to play more.
  11. Desmond

Yes, played "Wolf" with Cookie in the foursome ... we were done by 9:30 am
  12. Desmond

Played for the first time in months at Rockwood in Ft Worth - great conditions, if a little wet ... good drainage.
  13. Desmond

But you have the opportunity to guide your children, act as parent and mentor, and show them how to display empathy, respect, and see both sides of an issue.
  14. Desmond

First Look: Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedges

That's a good mix of grinds.
  15. Desmond

It's a very sad situation - I want to go to Mavs Games - I have a half-season tickets for 2 and Cuban may owe some money - one reason they haven't canceled the season. On the first amendment, limitations do exist. And Washington crossed the Delaware during a pandemic before we were a Country. :)
  16. Desmond

I don't agree with you, but I understand what you are saying. If they could limit the infection to themselves, that's fine. When they let themselves loose upon the general public without taking precautions, I've got problems with their behavior. A free society runs both ways. I've heard of...
  17. Desmond

I understand. But I also understand a Church (or any institution, let's say 70k in a football stadium) does not have the right to endanger the general public. Being free to choose does not mean, I don't think, that you can endanger public safety. Isn't that a balance? You can choose to attend...
  18. Desmond

Well, readiing an article on it, the Church was, after a delay, given the right to conduct drive-in services. I can see the City's side - Churches have had outbreaks and this was in a city of only 8,000. Imagine the spread if no distancing or masks in a small city.
  19. Desmond

Yep, WWIII has started - cyber wars are quiet but deadly.
  20. Desmond

We have drive-in options if you have a parking lot - most around Texas in the burbs and city have that parking lot.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in