1. aggiesam1983

2020 Scotty Cameron Newport 2

And it’s gone, lock it up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. aggiesam1983

WTB - Cameron Newport 2 35"

I have a 2020 Newport 2 if interested, I played two rounds with it and decided I wanted a Squareback. $320 shipped in the continental US. 35”, original grip, headcover. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. aggiesam1983

Done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. aggiesam1983

I am selling my like new, used two rounds, 2020 Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2. This putter is 35” in length and includes the Scotty headcover. I decided I wanted a Squareback instead so I need to sell this one. And it’s gone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. aggiesam1983

06:15 tee time tomorrow

When I was in exile in CT I used to get to the course by 0530 and was the first off the tee. I would play 18 holes (walking) and be home napping before the family ever woke up. That summer was the best thing about CT. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. aggiesam1983

My Pet Peeves in Golf....

A couple more that I was reminded of today while playing.... The cart path by the tee box is to actually park your carts, why do people insist on parking off of the cart path? The next one would have set me off had I seen the jackhole that did it, a 9-10 inch divot taken out of the green! I...
  7. aggiesam1983

Me too, I’m fixing others’ pitch marks while playing partners are putting. A while back I repaired 15 on the first hole, not a good start to the round. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. aggiesam1983

Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

I picked up a set of barely used T100 irons a week ago and absolutely love them. I had the specs checked and they were a little flat and a little long but I was hitting them well in the sim bay so I bought them. I played them a couple of times and spent a little range time with them so far and...
  9. aggiesam1983

I just want to vent a little about my pet peeves in golf so here I go: Fix your pitch marks on the greens, people, it is not that difficult. I bet I fix my pitch mark and at least five others on EVERY green, this is unacceptable and rude. If you are so lazy that you cannot fix your pitch...
  10. aggiesam1983

Best Course Within 100 Miles

Many great coursed within 100 miles of where I live. Oak Tree National - I have played there and it is an amazing course. You HAVE to know where to hit your shots off of the tee and hit those spots, otherwise you can get into a lot of trouble on your approach shots. Impeccable condition and...
  11. aggiesam1983

Scotty Cameron putters

I just picked up a Concept X CX-02 today, I think I am going to like this one a lot.
  12. aggiesam1983

Costco Kirkland Signature Putters?

Nah, I will stick with my existing putters. Noting against the Kirkland putter though, I just prefer what I have. I will say, however, that the Kirkland gloves are VERY good. I have bought 12 of them and they all fit perfectly, I can't say that about Titleist or Footjoy gloves. At ~$21...
  13. aggiesam1983

Vokey SM8s Wedges - Horrible Tin Metal Sound

Just put a SM8 58.10 into play today and I heard nothing unusual, just the normal sounds. I think I am going to really like this wedge.
  14. aggiesam1983

For Sale Garmin Approach S60 GPS Watch

At that price it is tempting even though I already have one, somebody needs this! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. aggiesam1983

Budget Golf Discount Code?

Maybe some new AP3 irons [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  16. aggiesam1983

That’s funny, it may be tomorrow before I can get to that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  17. aggiesam1983

Ug, I knew it was easy. Thanks
  18. aggiesam1983

I can't find the Budget Golf discount code, can you help a fella out?
  19. aggiesam1983

What’s Your 150 Club?

It pains me to say 8 iron but at damn near 59 years young I guess I can complain too much. It was 9 iron with my AP3’s but now I am hitting CB 718’s which are a full club weaker than AP3’s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in