4. fuffle master

The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

Tiger vision there. Called the shot.
  5. fuffle master

The tweets by everyone at TB. 😂
  6. fuffle master

Damn Charles is cold. Tom looks like he said he had enough already. Oh my the back nine should be fun
  7. fuffle master

The green on 3 is so small. Wow.
  8. fuffle master

TB 12 should really show up to the first Tee wearing his SIX Super Bowl Rings and ask Peyton to hold a few while he tees off.
  9. fuffle master

Big Mac vs Whopper

Whopper is more expensive here as both meals cost close to $9 medium size. The Whopper tastes so much better with mustard, ketchup, and mayo. Plus, the tomatoes are thicker at Burger King. It’s just closer to your own grill. I am not an onion guy, but open the Whooper and check out the thick...
  10. fuffle master

I just saw a tweet that the weather isn’t looking friendly. Yo Mother Nature help us out here.
  11. fuffle master

Your favorite style of pizza

My favorite is the Boardwalk style. Sauce is on top over the cheese.
  12. fuffle master

So there’s a golf dating app now

I see the add and rating system. Cue the jingle “You don’t have to be lonely with Foreplayonly.com” Ratings: HIO and you got a winner there. No one wants the snowman. 😉
  13. fuffle master

So there’s a golf dating app now

😂 hey, if there is a farmers only app why not. 😂
  14. fuffle master

NBA 2019/20

With the NBA talking about holding a “bubble” area to try and finish the season in the Disney’s Wide World of Sports complex, what are your thoughts? https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29213517/nba-talks-resume-play-disney-espn-wide-world-sports-complex I think they should try to shorten the...
  15. fuffle master

THP Live Round thread!

Played nine the other day, and they say all it takes is that one good shot to make par. Shorter 362 Par 4. Had that with a nice chip 8.
  16. fuffle master

Just imagine you and your buddies role up to the first tee in these sweet looking rides! I bet these fetch a TON for charity after the event.
  17. fuffle master

Big Mac vs Whopper

No question McDonalds has the best fast food fries. This is solved by first going to get the Whooper and then usually across the street for the fries. I do that a lot when eating fast foot. Go to get a Wendy Burger if another like the Whooper and then go grab the fries at McDonalds.
  18. fuffle master

Big Mac vs Whopper

Whooper or Double Whooper preferably would be the choice here. The Big Mac has too much bread with the middle section, plus a flam broil burger is just better taste versus the skillet heat.
  19. fuffle master

Best Candy as a Child?

M&M’s were my favorite. My grandfather loved them, so grandma always had a full candy dish out in the living room table for him. Every time we visit it was like going to the candy store.
  20. fuffle master

The Match: Champions For Charity (Odds)

Liking the odds on Tiger Birdie first hole and Mickelson/Brady winning overall. I could also make a bet on Mickelson/Brady winning in extra holes.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in