1. Bernoulli

How Long Have You Been Playing Without Making a Hole In One

A recent thread (again congrats to Space Bandido) about a lucky THPer making his first hole in one has me thinking about those of us who have not been so lucky to even be able to write a "1" down on the scorecard. I got me thinking about how long some of us have been playing this game without...
  2. Bernoulli

Schwab Cup

Exciting finish in Schwab Cup final. On 3rd playoff hole Jeff Maggert holed a wedge for an eagle 2. Maggert beat Goosen. Maggert’s victory gives Scott McCarron the Schwab Cup year long title. Goosen would have won season title with a victory today.
  3. Bernoulli

CBS adds Davis Love III to its broadcast team

CBS Sports has announced that Davis Love III will be joining its golf broadcast team. Interesting, with the departures of McCord and Kostis. I don't know what to make of this as I haven't seen / heard DL III in a commentator role. One thing though is he may have more insight as to the current...
  4. Bernoulli

Impact Snap

I saw this training aid mentioned in a couple of threads recently. I spent some time today looking it up online. From what I saw, it looks interesting. Does anyone use the impact snap? If so, do you have any feedback that you would like to share.
  5. Bernoulli

He's A Great Ball Striker

What does that phrase even mean? Just last night watching the Houston Open on the Golf Channel, I heard the commentator (I don't recall who it was) refer to Kyle Stanley as "one of the best ball strikers on the PGA tour". I would think to be on the PGA Tour and to play the game and make a...
  6. Bernoulli

Playing With Fewer Than 14 Clubs

Even though the rules allow for 14 clubs, does anyone regularly play with fewer than 14 clubs? For the past few years, I have played with anywhere from 9-11 clubs. Part of the reason is because I like to walk and carry my own bag. Another reason is that it forces me to hit half shots or to...
  7. Bernoulli

Horse Racing

I saw a Kentucky Derby thread but I didn’t see one for horse racing. With the annual Saratoga Meet beginning on Thursday just north of me, I thought I’d see if there are any horse racing fans out there. As for me, I have been going to the races for almost 50 years and previously have been a...
  8. Bernoulli

Hello THP

I came to THP when I was looking for reviews on the Epic. I liked what I was reading and decided to join.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in