1. KCSmitty

WTB No longer in the market

Lock it up. Bought new.
  2. KCSmitty

For Sale ODYSSEY EXO ROSSIE S PUTTER 35 IN

Bump it. Open to offers.
  3. KCSmitty

WTB Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 4i- Stiff

Looking to buy a Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 4i in a stiff shaft. Let me know whats out there.
  4. KCSmitty

For Trade SOLD ---Cobra King F9 Speedback 19* 3 Hybrid TENSEI 80 S Graphite w/ Headcover

A couple rounds and a couple range sessions but all in all maybe only 30-40 balls hit with it.
  5. KCSmitty

Has anyone gone from a digger to a sweeper or vice versa?

@MattyD-MPLS - what has it done to your game/ scoring?
  6. KCSmitty

For Trade SOLD ---Cobra King F9 Speedback 19* 3 Hybrid TENSEI 80 S Graphite w/ Headcover

$115 shipped to the lower 48 Would consider trade for a Mavrik Pro 4 Hybrid or Cleveland Launcher HB 4i in stiff.
  7. KCSmitty

For Sale ODYSSEY EXO ROSSIE S PUTTER 35 IN

Right Handed- Grip: Odyssey - Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0. ORIGINAL HEADCOVER IS NOT AVAILABLE but it will include an Odyssey Headcover $115- shipped to the lower 48.
  8. KCSmitty

Utility Iron vs Hybrid

Distance gaping will be off a bit in a perfect world and conditions. But it's just more options.
  9. KCSmitty

Utility Iron vs Hybrid

I find myself needing it for "creative" shots. Example- yesterday I had a 190yrd, par 3, dead into the wind. I have a high trajectory so my 5i was out of the question. Next club I carry is a 2hybrid. Chocked down, hit a good shot but it was long.
  10. KCSmitty

Utility Iron vs Hybrid

Looking for thoughts, feedback, pro's vs cons. I currently need to fill a 3-4i spot (21-23°). Torn between the versatility of a hybrid or playability of a utility iron. I'm currently hovering around a 12hdcp. Playing the Callaway Mavrik Pro irons and hit the 5i well but it's a relatively "one...
  11. KCSmitty

Yes. Currently running Tensei CK Blue X-Stiff, 65g. Running at D2. Problem is it was cut short.
  12. KCSmitty

What do you have? Send me a PM with details of you would.
  13. KCSmitty

WTB Project X HZRDUS Black HC 62g stiff shaft

@PatsFan, do you still have one?
  14. KCSmitty

Looking for standard length- driver shaft with a Cobra adapter. X-Stiff. Preferably around 60-65g Let me know what you got. Thanks
  15. KCSmitty

Your Quarantine Name!

Steak Lion...🧐
  16. KCSmitty

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Probably late to this game reporting for Kansas.- Schools are shut down for the year and the larger metros are all now in a "shelter in place" order with non-essential business closed including golf courses until April 24th....
  17. KCSmitty

Tiger King

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in