1. mancest

Best Candy as a Child?

Nerds Laffy Taffy Runts But I remember getting lemonheads/grapeheads/cherry heads when they were like $0.10 for that little box.
  2. mancest

Review Kinetixx Tuned Putter Shaft Review

I actually think it is less material removing from the interior diameter than OD but I honestly cannot eyeball that. For reference it is a Toulon Madison and CS Toulon Indy. Cut down to play at 33 or so in the Madison. I like 32” in my odyssey so I could trim a little more off but would start to...
  3. mancest

It would be well short of standard so pretty limited crew, but is that more damaging to structural design than the probably an 1/8'" or more I had to shave off the outer diameter to get this to fit into the hosel on a different putter?
  4. mancest

Just looking at the opening of this shaft and the size of the attachment on the Toulon Indy CS that just showed up.... I think if you play shorter than standard and tip trim you could bore it out and fit this on it.... If you are playing standard length with the taper I don't think you can make...
  5. mancest

How many putters in your collection?

We have so many similarities. I think I am up 8: Edel E1 Odyssey Bird of Pray Odyssey MXM Rossie Toulon Madison (H8) Toulon Columbus (H2) toulon Indianapolis (CS) toulon Palm Beach (H1) SeeMore Si3 the lockdown has had me beefint that up with the addition of the madison/Indy/Rossie.
  6. mancest

5-Wood vs 3-Hy - Which and Why?

5W, longer shaft, deeper CG helps me get the distance I need out of that spot in the bag.
  7. mancest

@oumagic I got mine on and it wasn't too bad. they match up well but you need to cut off the screw portion of the sensor then I wrap black athletic tape around it to connect the sensor to the butt end of the shaft.
  8. mancest

Review TRUE linkswear TL-01 Golf Shoes

Majors are pretty comfortable, narrower last than the Original, little more cushion in the sole. Not sure on clean up, I only got to wear them in 2 rounds before we got shut down for 2 months and now I am wearing more breathable models plus mine are black in the toe.
  9. mancest

Review TRUE linkswear TL-01 Golf Shoes

I got one of these bags with the eco knit model and I don't plan to use it for shoes. Most likely it will be my dirty clothes bag on trips. just throw them in there then can throw it in to the washing machine when I get home. The bag that came with the majors is pretty awesome, a thicker...
  10. mancest

Broken ECCO - My favorite golf shoes died

They are 44. But either I wore them for a couple rounds or it was a wet one cause there is some brown spots on. Will pm pics over.
  11. mancest

Virginia Family Finds Nearly 1 Million Dollars In The Road!

I am calling the police. With that much money, whoever lost it is going to find it eventually. Very few entities are going to have that type of cash. 2 that come to mind are the government and drug traffickers. government always gets its money out of people, and the cartel if they don't get...
  12. mancest

Slow order procesing at CPO?

Yeah, I always call in orders now because everytime I have they give me free shipping. I only ordered off the ebay website because a) the price was significantly cheaper than the same item on CPO and b) they had free shipping and no sales tax.... So final price ended up being 30-40% less than...
  13. mancest

Another Club Champion Iron Fitting

My only advice for a fitting is if you have a budget you are looking to stay within let the fitter know. If they push you towards options that are above that price range, then move on. In this case, could you go back and test the honma with the recoil to compare against the steelfiber?
  14. mancest

Slow order procesing at CPO?

I have bought 4 things from CPO in the last few weeks (all different transactions), 3 through their ebay store and one I called in. All were sent out within 48 hours, 3 I think with 12 hours. I would reach out and check with them as that is not the norm in my experience.
  15. mancest

Just checked my budget golf history and other Eccos are 44s. so 99.9% these are also 44s. Will confirm and PM you pics and if you want them I will give you as a good of a deal as you find since they aren't doing anything but sitting in my house and making my shoe collection look more like...
  16. mancest

Ooh, let me check. they are either 43 or 44, I think 44 but will check when I get home from work and be back to you.
  17. mancest

What size do you wear? I have a pair of these sitting at home that I didn't care for the fit of. Think I wore them for one round and went back to my biom 2 hybrids.
  18. mancest

Portable Swing Speed Monitor

I can't personally say, but I don't think the SC200 can get swing speed without a ball being hit. But I could be wrong here. Most launch monitors only get you swing speed when you hit a ball, so if you are using it for overspeed training with the sticks I would go for this one.
  19. mancest

Portable Swing Speed Monitor

If you want one that can measure swing speed without the ball but also do launch monitor capablities this is the only one I have seen: https://superspeedgolf.com/collections/all-products/products/prgr-black-pocket-launch-monitor If you shop around might be able to find it cheaper.
  20. mancest

Are you ready and/or willing to get on an airplane?

I am not super concerned about travelling, I fully expect to wear a mask throughout. I also won't be taking trips unless they are necessary for a while longer. Have a trip planned in July, another in early august and another in late august. Only one I couldn't reasonably drive to is the late...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in