1. Popeye

No Left shaft vs No Right shaft

Out on the course today I did a driver shaft shootout. I had not hit these two back to back and I didn't realize how different they really were in their approach in how they play. The two shafts.... Mitsubishi Tensi Blue S tipped an inch. Xcaliber Superlite55 S tipped an inch. Both have a KE4...
  2. Popeye

Eastern Pa courses that are open

I have been calling around and I'm not finding anything open. After such a mild winter I was hoping a few places would be open by now. Mt Airy is opening Monday the 16th Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  3. Popeye

Maltby KE4 TC driver.

This was a sneaky release by Maltby as there was talk about a new driver head but they were talking about a mid spring release. These have been out for about a month now. It's a 450 cc driver with new for Maltby aero fins on the back of the driver. They also returned to an adjustable hosel. Also...
  4. Popeye

FS TM M5, 9.0 SOLD

For sale is a TM M5 9.0 with a choice of a Hazardous Smoke 6.0 or an Xcaliber Superlite55 S flex. Includes head cover and wrench. $220 shipped anywhere. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  5. Popeye

Xcaliber Pro X vs Paderson TS-1 vs Xcaliber Prototype

In for some testing I have a really unique iron shaft that unfortunately I cant truly reveal the looks of. But let's just say it will be something that will make a few big waves. Along with the Xcaliber Prototype I have the Xcaliber Pro X 85 S. I also have the Paderson TS-1 S. The Paderson is...
  6. Popeye

A game that wont travel.

Over the past few years I have solidly been back as a very low single digit handicap on my home courses and even had it to a 0. Yet when I travel to other courses I have never been before I am struggling mightily. Whether it's getting in trouble off the tee or simply hitting one bad shot after...
  7. Popeye

FS!! Shafts and a 3 HDI hybrid

All shafts are experienced except 2 Xcaliber TourX 85g S Fujikura Motore F3 60g S $30 Even flow 6.0 65g S $40 Kuro Kage 50g S flex $30 Xcaliber Classic RT6L S $30 Xcaliber SWD 50 S $20 Xcaliber T6+ TS $30 Xcaliber Pro TSL TS $30 Xcaliber Tour X 85G s -2 shafts, new $30 Maltby HDI 3 hybrid 21°...
  8. Popeye

Tiger,, finish the playing year and walk away?

With nothing left to prove other than catching Jack.. do you finish the season and walk into the sunset? On Top?? Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  9. Popeye

Range Mat Hero

I have come to the truth that I have arrived at a point in my game where I am truly,, a range mat hero. Warming up for a round, playing in a simulator or playing on absolutely perfect turf conditions i stripe the ball with the best of them. Swing looks amazing. Contact is crisp and pure...
  10. Popeye

MMB Blacks, Paderson TS, = New Life

I had been playing the MMB-17 irons for a few years and when the Blacks came out I was smitten to say the least and I had to have a set. I put them in a set of KBS Tour 105 S shafts and truthfully I never really liked the setup. I played well enough with them but was never in love to say the...
  11. Popeye

FS ; TaylorMade Spider X putter

Virtually new Taylormade Spider X only used indoors. Superstroke Pistol Grip GTR10 35". $280. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  12. Popeye

Fs; gapr 3 hybrid

Taylormade GAPR 3. Kbs Hybrid Shaft 80gram stiff flex. Just hit a couple times. Includes cover $190 Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  13. Popeye

Maltby Moment XI Tour Putter

I played in an event two weeks ago and right off the bat I struggled with alignment. Not unusual for me at the beginning of the season but it was bad. One of my worst rounds ever. So I figured I would embrace the alignment aid available with a ball in motion putter. Maltby has a new model and...
  14. Popeye

Maltby M Series+ 54 and 58

My previous wedges were the MG Tour 56 and the 60 and while they are high quality wedges,, as a digger the very thin sole was left in the turf more times than not. Taking epic divots was the norm I needed some wider sole wedges and the M Series + in the mid sole is 1.06" wide. The MG tour is...
  15. Popeye

FS: MMB-17 W/ Nippon NS PRO 950 GH S

Selling my beloved MMB-17 clubs. They just never see the light of day anymore. 5- PW. Still in great shape. They are standard length and lie. MCC +4 standard grips. 175 shipped can pull heads if you want one or the other. Pretty firm on that price. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  16. Popeye

FS: Kbs Tour 105 s 4-W .355 taper tip

SOLD. I have a set of shaft pulls that are KBS Tour 105 s. The shafts have about a half season on them. The were 1/2" long in Maltby clubs so they will work with just about anything once you trim to playing length. 6 iron was 37 3/4 playing length. All Maltbys have a relatively...
  17. Popeye

Xcaliber Pro TSL TS

I put one of the new Pro series in play in my Rouge Sub Zero head. Before trimming in the TS flex it is a 50 gram shaft. I had the previous version of this which was the SWD50 in my Epic and as my gamer in the Rouge. So it was an interesting test. Now the SWD50 did not come in the TS flex just...
  18. Popeye

Maltby TS2

I have spent about a week testing the Maltby TS2 and in all honesty if this was stamped with any OEM label it would be iron of the year. On its first outing I put it directly against the TM 790. The TS2 had the TT Score Lt shaft which in raw length is a 115g shaft the 790 has a Dynamic Gold...
  19. Popeye

FS: Maltby KE4 HDI

SOLD Unfortunately these are no longer available and frankly they were one of Matbys better releases. HDI utility head have the DBM finish so they are the most durable finish in golf equipment. The both have Xcaliber Tour X shafts in S. MCC +4 grips. The 4 has a full season of play on it. The...
  20. Popeye

F8 adapters???

Will the F7 adapters work for the new F8? Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in