1. fuffle master

Grant Mini-documentary

After really liking how the History channel produced Washington, I am very interested to see their take on Grant tonight. Who else is watching?
  2. fuffle master

The greatest memorable sport press conferences and quotes

There are so many great press conferences where a player said something that just stick with them forever. Today, 18 years ago Allen Iverson’s famous “practice we’re talking about practice” press conference. What great conferences do you remember and can’t forget still today?
  3. fuffle master

What is your personal putting grip look like? Claw? Standard?

So, I have been working on a version of the Claw putting grip that I have seen some PGA players change to. This grip has seemed to help my putting stroke stay on line a bit more. But, I am not sure if I should lock the grip straight down my arm or use a more natural feel with my elbows out a...
  4. fuffle master

Do you like wearing a golf glove?

I was just reading a post and know a few people that don't like wearing a golf glove when they play. I just went to driving range yesterday and forgot my glove and that was a HUGE mistake as maybe I am just bad or have baby hands, because I developed two or three blisters on my normal glove...
  5. fuffle master

Triple Crown Virtual Showdow

For all us Kentucky Derby fans that missed out on the Derby this weekend. The derby has always been a big thing in my family since I was really young and my family was into horses. Have a small piece of a horse breeding farm that never produces 😆 13 Triple Crown winning horses faced off in an...
  6. fuffle master

Free Bridgestone Balls and possibly win 6 dozen and Tiger Autographs

I didn’t see this posted yet, and I know many here have already tried or wanna try the a Bridgestone Vfit. Here is the tweet to get a sleeve for free just by submitting a Vfit video and a chance to win 6 dozen of the balls you were fitted in. Plus, a Tiger autograph or hat. And throw in Mr...
  7. fuffle master

How did you build your WITB?

So, I have been playing a lot with my WITB for the last couple of years, and it seems I have mostly piecemealed my clubs. First getting the driver, then wedges, then putter, irons, finishing up with fairway woods and hybrids. Then start the same, but in different orders. Just picked up a Mavrik...
  8. fuffle master

Odyssey 5-foot challenge and giveaway

I am sure many will see this tweet, but for any that didn’t.
  9. fuffle master

World Greatest Golf Course: Course Madness Winner - Augusta National Golf Club

Well, maybe it is appropriate that Augusta National was the winner of the little fun tournament we did over the last couple of weeks being it should have been Masters Week. I want to thank everyone that took part in the voting and I hope this was a bit of fun for all of us as we sit...
  10. fuffle master

Will your everyday life really change once COVID 19 is done?

We have seen so many posts on the affects of COVID-19 and countless threads. Heck, could probably have a dedicated section just on COVID-19. I am the same in writing this thread But, with the last thread opening on should the flagstick stay in once this all has been solved and we are past the...
  11. fuffle master

Course Madness: WGGC Final Four - (1) Augusta National vs (1) St. Andrews Old Course

The World Greatest Golf Course Final Matchup is here. We have the best, voted by forum members here on THP, from the USA side the number 1 seeded Augusta National vs from the International side the number 1 seeded St. Andrews Old Course Here is the thread to show the full pool and all the...
  12. fuffle master

Will you be watching? CBS to rerun Phil and Tiger’s Master wins

When stations show reruns of different sporting events, do you watch and enjoy even though you know the outcome?
  13. fuffle master

Who is your coach?

I saw this on ESPN Who would you want as your coach? So many options here, but I gotta go with Mr Miyagi. Common who would want to Sand the Floor or do the Crane Technique? Plus, he has super healing abilities by simply rubbing his hands together.
  14. fuffle master

Course Madness: WGGC Final Four - (9) Cabot Cliffs vs (1) St. Andrews Old Course

The World Greatest Golf Course is now entering the Final Four. We are down to the FOUR best golf courses voted by you at THP Here is the thread to show the full pool and all the results. You decide on which is the World's Greatest Golf Course...
  15. fuffle master

Course Madness: WGGC Final Four - (1) Augusta National Golf Club vs (1) Pebble Beach

The World Greatest Golf Course is now entering the Final Four. We are down to the FOUR best golf courses voted by you at THP Here is the thread to show the full pool and all the results. You decide on which is the World's Greatest Golf Course...
  16. fuffle master

Course Madness: WGGC Elite Eight- (1) St. Andrews Old Course vs (2) Royal County Downs Golf Club

The World Greatest Golf Course is now entering the Elite Eight. Here is the thread to show the full pool and all the results. You decide on which is the World's Greatest Golf Course...
  17. fuffle master

Course Madness: WGGC Elite Eight- (1) Pebble Beach vs (2) Pine Valley Golf Club

The World Greatest Golf Course is now entering the Elite Eight. Here is the thread to show the full pool and all the results. You decide on which is the World's Greatest Golf Course...
  18. fuffle master

Course Madness: WGGC Elite Eight- (9) Cabot Cliffs vs (6) Royal Portrush Dunluce Golf Club

19. fuffle master

Course Madness: WGGC Elite Eight- (1) Augusta National Golf Club vs (3) The Ocean Course

20. fuffle master

Course Madness: WGGC Sweet Sixteen- (3) Turnberry Ailsa vs (2) Royal County Down Golf Club

The World Greatest Golf Course is now entering the Sweet Sixteen. Here is the thread to show the full pool and all the results. You decide on which is the World's Greatest Golf Course...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in