1. Dawg 1

Documentaries

6,149 days the true story of Greg Taylor. Probably the best documentary I have ever seen
  2. Dawg 1

Life changing. Am I kissing the game goodbye?

Nothing changed for me after my son was born 2 1/2 years ago. Since he was born during deer season he was staying at the hunting camp and riding with me in the deer woods at just a week and a half old. The amount of golf I play never changed
  3. Dawg 1

My Golf lessons and progress

4. Dawg 1

Wanted to get a different opinion on what exactly I needed to be working on. And glad I did, I like this guy. The problem is he is in Jacksonville Fl and is around 2 1/2 hours away. I think realistically to get better I need to be seeing him once a week to truly get better Golf game has...
  5. Dawg 1

Golf Stores In Your Area?

Zero. Closest one I believe would be around 2 hours away
  6. Dawg 1

Went to see a different coach for my last lesson. He is the one wanting to change my posture. The way he wants me to setup is the same way George Gankas teaches his students. And no I am not comfortable with the changes. Ive been swinging the same way for pretty much 20 years.
  7. Dawg 1

These 2 videos are from yesterday May 24. My posture is more to where i want still not perfect. Right elbow is flying out but not quite as bad as before. I haven't been early extending near as much, my head is not going away from the ball near as much in the downswing. Still have a lot of work...
  8. Dawg 1

It has been a little while since I have updated. This was from back in early april a few things me and my instructor are currently working on 1st. My posture is still not where i want it. My arm pits are way out over my toes, need to get them more over the balls of my feet or just to the inside...
  9. Dawg 1

The Match II: Tiger Woods & Peyton Manning vs Phil Mickelson & Tom Brady

Would like to see Barkley as a regular golf commentator
  10. Dawg 1

Another Club Champion Iron Fitting

Is there a thread on this anywhere? This is something I’ve never heard of. Didn’t find nothing using the search
  11. Dawg 1

Another Club Champion Iron Fitting

What is a pured shaft? Never heard of that
  12. Dawg 1

Blade vs CB Video...Interesting Results

I get that. From watching a lot of his past videos I see it differently
  13. Dawg 1

Never said there was. Only thing I asked is where is mark (Or any other youtuber doing these comparisons) Are telling golfers they SHOULD be gaming blades
  14. Dawg 1

I take it as the data posted in the video shows it may be more precise for him. Not every golfer
  15. Dawg 1

I would assume MB irons are more precise for some. Michael Newton has a couple videos on his YouTube channel comparing a MB to a more GI iron. He is much more consistent with the MB which is why I would assume he games them. I don’t think him or mark is telling golfers to go out and play MB’s...
  16. Dawg 1

I don’t know why they wouldn’t. I can only say why I do not. I just don’t see why people get so butt hurt about someone testing two totally different irons and showing the data he got from it
  17. Dawg 1

Is mark telling golfers to play a full bag of MB’s? I’m confused
  18. Dawg 1

5-Wood vs 3-Hy - Which and Why?

I took a 5 wood out of my bag for a 19 degree hybrid mainly for control. I get 230 to 240 carry out of it which is pretty much the distance I need for that club
  19. Dawg 1

There isn't one bud. He made a video and showed the results he got from it that's it. Mark has other videos comparing blades to a more GI type iron as well as other youtubers I can't find a video anywhere where Mark tells golfers they should go out and play blades. He also has other videos...
  20. Dawg 1

McLovin's Journey to Improve - 2020 Edition

Subbing. As I to am going through lessons and swing changes. I feel your pain about trying to break these old habits

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in