1. B81Smith

Have you ever weighed your bag?

I clean mine out each winter. Organize all the pockets. Clean clubs and grips. Prepare to practice over winter. This winter I had a few different inserts made up of exotic pleathers. Lol. Came out great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B81Smith

Your Most memorable Golf Trip?

I got a few. Lol. It would take too long to explain but a trip from NJ to Illinois my dad and I stopped in Ohio. Played Sharon country club (oldest men only club in the USA), Firestone, and Wooster country club. Amazing. Another was going out to play in the member guest at ledgerock golf club...
  3. B81Smith

Your Most memorable Golf Trip?

I got a few. Lol. It would take too long to explain but a trip from NJ to Illinois my dad and I stopped in Ohio. Played Sharon country club (oldest men only club in the USA), Firestone, and Wooster country club. Amazing. Another was going out to play in the member guest at ledgerock golf club...
  4. B81Smith

Have you ever weighed your bag?

Okay I weighted it. Ping dlx cart bag. Not overly heavy on its own. Only 12 balls. Only 14 clubs. One umbrella. Using those shootzgolf tubes is why it weighs this much. I even drilled 1” holes everywhere on the tubes and then 1/2” holes everywhere in an attempt to lighten it up. Bag...
  5. B81Smith

Datrek Lite DG II & Callaway PM Grind 64 arrivals

Nice looking bag. How do you like the wedge Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B81Smith

Would You Have a Putter Modified?

My stroke needs a slant neck. I got a nice refurbished evnroll putter when I wasn’t putting well. Then realized the double bend shaft doesn’t sit well. I got it for like 145. But after looking extensively into an alteration adding a welded slant neck would run 180 minimum regardless of where you...
  7. B81Smith

Anybody sold anything on eBay recently?

Recently sold a shaft. Listed it back in December so it took forever. But it sold and that’s what’s important to me. Yea fees suck. Yes haggling sucks. But what ya gonna do. Ups and usps and fedex are all crapped up. Make sure you pay extra for insurance. Lost packages and broken items galore...
  8. B81Smith

How Much Do Shaft Aesthetics Play a Role?

Less than zero percent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B81Smith

Leather Grips

I’d love to try a set of grip master stitch backs. Expensive though and that’s a hold up for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. B81Smith

Which 2020 Cobra Limited Edition Bag is your Favorite?

Any of them offered at 199 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B81Smith

Do you own a Shaft Puller?

I got the Roberts pro hydraulic shaft puller. He used to make them and sell them on eBay. No more though. Definitely not because they don’t work. Lol. So far I’ve never messed a club up, etc. worked like a dream since I got it back in 2006ish. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B81Smith

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

My mouth is watering. I’ve always been afraid to get a prime brisket due to the prices of a whole prime brisket run nearly 200 bucks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B81Smith

How many sets of irons do you use in a year?

You’ll have to ask the folks working at thp who run thru sets. The rest of us get a set and play them till the wheels fall off. Lol. Or it’s a new money thing to buy golf stuff constantly. I used one set for the first 10 years and another set for the next 15 years - just bought a new set and...
  14. B81Smith

Shaft bowed

Yikes. Kim Bradley must be pulling his hair out lol. Crazy. If you wash you clubs and grips - that’s how water gets in them. Even being careful it’d be hard to wash with soap and water with a scrub brush and not get a single drop down the little hole at the end of the grip. Also change in temps...
  15. B81Smith

Shaft bowed

Odd. Not to hit your ego but the softest shaft in the world cannot be bent by normal use by the worlds fastest hardest swinger. So get that thought out. Are they old? Shafts can get water in them down the grip end and rust out from the inside. That is how all the ones I’ve bent or broken that...
  16. B81Smith

Push cart at country club

That’s a fun track. Incredible back story. If it’s the one in Ohio I’m thinking of. I got on to play it back in 2000. Tons of flowers and trees. Reminds me of Augusta with the amount of flowers they had around greens and tees and stuff. Beautiful. Men only with a membership that’s passed down...
  17. B81Smith

Sqairz shoes?

And at 200/pair most all shoes will be cheaper. So I would say no way. I’m sure you can scrounge together a few shoes for less than 200/pair that are better. Sketchers, those alianze shoes they’re pushing on YouTube for stability, most footjoys, most taylormades most Callaways, most adidas all...
  18. B81Smith

CELEBRATION You Just Won a Tiger Woods Autograph

We all just cried a little bit. Congrats on this win Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. B81Smith

Stamp It: What Are You Putting On Here?

JBizzle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. B81Smith

Stamp It: What Are You Putting On Here?

LiveUnderPar Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in