1. mikedean441

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I wish...supposed to get rain....again Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  2. mikedean441

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday Greggdrews!!!! Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  3. mikedean441

Pennsylvania Ohio trail

Olde stonwall is AWESOME Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  4. mikedean441

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Wilkshire Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  5. mikedean441

Any Sports Card Collectors here

It's so much different now. Now it's all about short print autographs. The exception is Mike trout all his stuff is $$$ Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  6. mikedean441

Any Sports Card Collectors here

Ok so I'm addicted to box breaking now. Any one else do it at all where you buy teams or random teams in a break Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  7. mikedean441

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Dang man nice shootin prior to bed crapping Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  8. mikedean441

What did you shoot today?

Solid. Hopefully my to get out there in the next week or so Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  9. mikedean441

What did you shoot today?

Course in good shape? Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  10. mikedean441

As of April 4, how many personally know somebody who has contracted Covid-19?

Not yet but that could change end of next week Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  11. mikedean441

Ohio Golf courses closed...now reopened

Open close open close. As soon as they reopen it will go back to raining every day anyhow Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  12. mikedean441

Official note from mission inn for everyone. Please stay safe. Many of your golfers have already called to cancel. If they have not yet called, they do not need to, as we will cancel and refund all the deposits. PLEASE DO SHARE that some banks take up to five or seven days to refund. Our...
  13. mikedean441

Has your drinking increased with being cooped up at home?

Negative...home less and working more trying to get everyone setup remote etc Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  14. mikedean441

So yeah doesn't appear that things are magically going to be better in a week so as much as it pains me to say we all need to do the smart and safe thing for us and our families and let's "postpone" this. Everyone call and cancel yet your deposits back (and let me know). Separately I'll talk...
  15. mikedean441

Yeah I think we give this a few more days then decide. With non essential travel being banned in most states (like Ohio), it's not looking so good Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  16. mikedean441

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Pickup only still I guess. I heard that Ohio get 51% of their food or something like that so guess im not super surprised that's considered essential Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  17. mikedean441

Yup depending on the % of people we will keep in the office as a skeleton crew I may give them all free reign to raid the place for whatever they don't have at home Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  18. mikedean441

I believe it. I had a few models I had been looking at for the last two weeks and for the life of me they are out of stock everywhere. Depending on how the office schedule pans out I may just take them from there. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  19. mikedean441

Non essential retail businesses right? A little different than some of the other orders out there Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in