1. Architex

Ever take your dog golfing?

I would love to do that but my dogs are total morons. Since they are golden retrievers they would constantly be chasing the ball and the squirrels/rabbits. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Architex

What did you shoot today?

Walked 9 and shot a 38 with 2 bogies on the last 2 holes. Was doing pretty good until the back started acting up on hole 6. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Architex

Show us your hole....

Ball drops around 2 inches. I have had several bouncy out from hitting flag since it doesn’t drop enough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Architex

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Up to 4 after 1 measly birdie today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Architex

Do you play mostly one course, or spread it around?

I play 98% of my golf at my home course. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Architex

Shot a 43-38-81. Ball striking was not good. Score would have been even worse if not for my putting today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Architex

Up to 3 after 3 birdies today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Architex

Walked 9 and shot a 34 with 3 birdies and 1 bogie. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Architex

Is your course cancelling tournaments?

We have cancelled all of our tournaments so far. Since it is 1 per cart they would have to do tee times and it would take the whole day for a tournament and would piss off the non MGA members. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Architex

Up to 2 after 2 birdies today. One I missed an eagle putt :(. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Architex

How Long Have You Been Playing Without Making a Hole In One

Around 20 years with no HIO. I have holed out from the fairway for eagle probably 20-30 times. One day I’ll get a HIO, hopefully. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Architex

Walked 9 and shot a 38 with 2 birdies and 4 bogies. So much for taking time off LOL. I think I have a problem :). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Architex

Up to 1 and chipping in for 1 birdie. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Architex

Shot a 37-42-79. Made all kinds of mental mistakes today. Think I need to take some time off. Been playing too much and need a break. I Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Architex

Playing to your handicap?

When they had the cups raised I was playing better than my cap on almost every round. Now they are back to being upside down and my scores reflect this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Architex

How Much Time Does One Player Add To a Round of Golf?

I think the answer would be very player dependent. Not everyone is a easy good person and it drives me nuts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Architex

Hit into from behind! How do you respond?

I have never been hit into multiple times. I think if someone hit into me more than twice I would either hit it back at them or throw it into the trees/water or whatever was close. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Architex

3 Wood Swings - Tee vs Ground Strikes

I’m the same off the ground or tee. Just goes further off the tee. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Architex

Talking Golf Balls & Clubs

Ball: you know I’m deaf right? So why do you keep telling me where to go? Club: that’s right, you paid for the entire club so use my whole face. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Architex

Would you enjoy golf more if it was easier?

100% no. It is because of the challenge and the constant drive to achieve that better score that drives me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in