1. oumagic

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

No more honest feedback, please :cool: It is crazy how I liked the sound, messed with weights and loved the sound, and messed with the weights some more and am to dislike now. I don’t hate it, but it has gone from “damn, that sounds good” to “meh” But I have some weights ordered and think I...
  2. oumagic

Is Callaway in trouble

By looking at the title of the article, I thought it might be interesting and factual. I think someone could write an article that Callaway is in trouble by using facts and still not get to the hot take that they are the next MacGregor. No way I could watch their stock drop to where it did in...
  3. oumagic

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Obviously! They can take my aol address from me about the time they raid my house to take my guns ;)
  4. oumagic

Where do you see that their infection rate is a fraction to a few other counties? I just happen to be looking at LA County due to my company’s new personal travel policy and I have an employee that wants to head that way this weekend and my HR is telling him he shouldn’t. If I could find your...
  5. oumagic

2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

the material is not the same as jackpot, it is a more breathable material and lighter with a texture where jackpot is smooth and solid. For simple golf purposes, I think jackpot are great and maybe more durable? (just a guess) The weekender are very good in the AZ heat on the course and also...
  6. oumagic

Private purchases
  7. oumagic

I received the big package today. One item is delayed, the tournament polo I got the bucket hat and patch hat with predators polo As well as the cloudspun 1/4 zip and two pairs of the weekender shorts. I know that the jackpot are a favorite among THP and I have my pair of jackpot (dark grey)...
  8. oumagic

Are you ready and/or willing to get on an airplane?

I would fly tomorrow for business if needed. I was supposed to fly for a cruise next week and would have if the cruise had not been canceled. I think getting on a flight to Vegas tomorrow would be less of a risk than me driving there.
  9. oumagic

Arizona Locals

@Wildcat4life My response when he asks if I want to play at the course that shall not be named
  10. oumagic

Arizona Locals

Whatever you do, play any course you are interested in a few times before you buy property. If I had the funds and wanted to live on the east side of Phoenix, I would look at Seville or Encanterra (depending on your age). My in-laws live in Trilogy at Power Ranch and love the community and...
  11. oumagic

Things are getting a little too "big brother" for me. I received an email from my company and they now have us completing forms for what we do on our vacations. I am not comfortable with this. If I have an employee that wants to go to Tijuana and hit the red light district, I don't think it...
  12. oumagic

Bunker Help: Taking to much sand in greenside bunkers.

I see my friend @mtbloco lurking. He probably thinks I wrote this under an alias. I have no advice because I have the same problem and could have written this post. Greenside bunkers could be water and I would often score better than hitting into them as sand.
  13. oumagic

Video THP Live with Canadan + Contest

Great job today. I came in late but it was fun.
  14. oumagic

I should get my two orders of clothing tomorrow that I placed. I will post a bunch of pics and appreciate this thread. My man @OITW has some serious Puma gear and I am envious. I would have probably bought some of the proadapt shoes if they came in wide. The limited shoes also are not in wide; I...
  15. oumagic

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Big Tour 3w is the most surprising. The fact that I can hit a 12.5 degree off the deck as well as I have was absolutely not expected. Off the tee I have a nice and straight flight and I can count on a little fade from the deck. The one length hybrids and I just have not gotten along. The 4h I...
  16. oumagic

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I had to buy some stuff and couldn’t resist. Besides, I am not sure anything I ordered in February is going to fit now. Covid and my 2020 fitness goals had a run-in...
  17. oumagic

It felt great when I tried it on :) But yeah, 104 today and don’t need a 1/4 zip right now. But it is a great item. I will post some pictures of my haul when it all arrives
  18. oumagic

Life changing. Am I kissing the game goodbye?

I quite playing for the most part for a few years. I still played 4 or 5 times a year, but that is nothing compared what I did before kids or now that they are teens. Between them being babies, family trips and then youth sports, there just was not much free time. No regrets and the game will be...
  19. oumagic

I ordered the 4i on 5/11 and it has not shipped. On that same order, there was a patch for my hat that shipped right away. So they obviously got the order but the custom golf clubs must be a little backed up.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in