1. MrFlapjack

HZRDUS Smoke Tip to Graphics

Awesome, thanks!!
  2. MrFlapjack

HZRDUS Smoke Tip to Graphics

Could someone do me a solid and measure a new shaft tip to the top of the red diamond please. The original HZRDUS is 30.5", but want to confirm the Smoke. Either it's different or Cobra tipped the Smoke in my Extreme. Thanks
  3. MrFlapjack

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

Not gonna lie, it's a bit of a beast. I do collect it at the top so that helps keeping the weight manageable. I need a 6g and 10g weight though, just not available in Canada currently.
  4. MrFlapjack

Put the original HZRDUS Black back in for today. Had much better results. Stabalizes the head better than the Smoke although my SW went from D8 to E2. I did hook one drive due to an extreme toe shot, and over cooked another one that found some trouble. Otherwise it was pretty darn straight...
  5. MrFlapjack

Ya I would agree with that. The black even though it is just a bit shorter also swing weights 4 points higher than the smoke. Must be more weight in the tip in the original.
  6. MrFlapjack

First round in the books. Hit 10 low hooks, one fade that went further than expected, and absolutely crushed one. I'm going back to the original HZRDUS black instead of the Smoke to see if that fixes it. The Smoke seems a bit softer and not sure its gonna work out.
  7. MrFlapjack

For some reason I thought the LTD adapters didnt fit the Speedzone. Was pleasantly surprised when I tried one today and it worked! Now I have a HZRDUS Black and the low spin Synergy Black to try in my SZ-X along with the Black Smoke. First round friday..
  8. MrFlapjack

14 days and counting till the courses open. Cant wait to hit this thing..
  9. MrFlapjack

First swings in the dome with the Extreme 9 deg, standard length, D8, HZRDUS Black Smoke 70g 6.5 flex. This thing is solid and very stable. Launches a bit higher than my LTD which is what I wanted. Was hitting the same window again, and again. Hoping spin numbers are decent out on the...
  10. MrFlapjack

I hope mine shows up tomorrow..
  11. MrFlapjack

The feel is really good as well. I only hit the Sim Max but SZ felt much better IMO.
  12. MrFlapjack

Stock weight was also good, but the heavier weight was a bit more stable/solid. Cant go wrong either way. I like heavy so going D8.
  13. MrFlapjack

Adds about 4 sw points. I hit the Extreme with the 14g weight. Its very stable, and feels great.
  14. MrFlapjack

No, pretty sure stock is 4g. I pulled it from the reg head and put it in the extreme. I play driver at about D7 with a midsize grip, so I like heavy.
  15. MrFlapjack

Also, with a 14g weight in the back the head felt ridiculously stable at impact.
  16. MrFlapjack

Ordered a 9 degree Extreme with a 70g 6.5 HZRDUS Smoke Black. Hoping for similar stability as my LTD with HZRDUS Black 70g 6.5 but with a bit more launch. Hoping I can keep spin in check.
  17. MrFlapjack

Got $350 in gift cards ready to go. Hoping HZRDUS black or at least Smoke in 70g is available no cost..
  18. MrFlapjack

Design Your Perfect Wedge

Threw this in the CBX2 thread but this is a better spot. Exact CBX2 shape from address just a couple % smaller as the face is a bit tall. Zero offset on all wedges 46-60. Same length and SW. I want the same swing for all wedges. CBX2 sole just a bit smaller, and keep the versatility grinds...
  19. MrFlapjack

Cleveland CBX 2 Wedges

These look so much better offset wise than the original CBX. Perfect head shape, and I bought a 58 already. I still think theres a good number of people that dislike the taller face though, but this club isn't targeted to that player I know. A CBX2 head shape compressed to fit between the...
  20. MrFlapjack

Cobra speedzone driver pictures

Well I cant wait to see what this new line has in store. Still rocking the LTD, so am looking for a reason to upgrade.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in