1. jdtox

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

I'm sure you are right and its just the longer shaft playing tricks on my mind now. Its funny how quickly we get acclimated to something new haha. I have a little club building area now, I might pick up an inexpensive swing weight scale just for fun
  2. jdtox

The whole thing feels different with the longer shaft. I don't think I'm typically that sensitive to swing weight so maybe its just the length. Its odd because I've always played that length so I wouldn't think it'd be off but I've playing the shorter shaft all season so it all feels weird right...
  3. jdtox

One thing to add to my longer shaft experiment. I had the TL so the heavier 14g weight is installed already but my longer shaft has affected that now. Being roughly 3/4" longer thats at least 3 swing weight points and the being a counterbalanced shaft might be more. I am curious what the swing...
  4. jdtox

Who dares me?

Curious to see how this turns out for you. Good luck!
  5. jdtox

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Wow that's eery
  6. jdtox

PGA Superstore vs Golf Galaxy Fitting

I don't have a PGA superstore here but I have been in one. Its going to depend on the employee at a big box store honestly. Personally I'd rather fit myself than get fit at GG
  7. jdtox

Scorecard/Yardage Books

Though some look pretty cool I find scorebook covers to be completely useless.
  8. jdtox

Switching to graphite shafts from steel

While I didn't go too much lighter from the 120g shafts I had been playing, this year I made the switch to Recoil 110's and I love them
  9. jdtox

Did they stop or keep driving? (unrelated: my league partner put on out on the road yesterday during our match:oops: luckily all cards were unscathed)
  10. jdtox

Played 9 tonight with the longer THCE shaft. Man after playing Tour Length it felt like a telephone pole haha. My misses were....bad. Really bad swipes waaay to the right. I think it was just an adjustment to the length and different swing weight. When I connected the flight was higher than I...
  11. jdtox

Been saying that for weeks. I loved the F9 sound...not as big of fan of the SZ sound but if it hits bombs I can deal with it haha
  12. jdtox

For Sale Toulon Chicago - Like New *SOLD*

You would think so haha, though if there was a Detroit one I'd be afraid I'd never make a putt
  13. jdtox

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE Hybrids and Fairway Woods

Love hearing the success stories! I don't know why I've struggled with it so far but not every club works for everyone the same
  14. jdtox

Golf Unfiltered's Friday Boredom Thread (5/29/20)

Says the guy who orders clucks at a burger joint
  15. jdtox

Golf Unfiltered's Friday Boredom Thread (5/29/20)

I'd play @golfunfiltered but not for $100. I want watch that guy eat a burger with egg on it
  16. jdtox

Cobra KING MIM Wedges

I really like the look and feel of these wedges. They are noticeably softer than the King Black wedges. The versatile grind works just fine for me as well. Im not getting a ton of distance SW averaging about 95 yds but thats ok with me as I really don't try to swing full wedges anymore since the...
  17. jdtox

The 50% Trade In Bonuses are Back On

Haven't checked TM but there is no code needed on Callaway
  18. jdtox

It will be interesting. I noticed a more consistent launch angle with the Rogue where my shaft was launching lower and man did 45" feel long haha but I don't think I bring myself to cut it anymore. Assuming I get to play today (weather) I'll report back.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in