1. B

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

What are some things that will change for you going forward? I have a few examples for us-- 1.- My barbershop opens back up on Monday. I was an every 3 weeks customer. During this closure, I bought a set of clippers and my daughter cut my hair. We'll keep doing the home haircuts going...
  2. B

Kitchen Knives

We have gotten years of good use out of Wustoff knives---I keep them sharpened using the Warthog V-sharp classic. Best sharpening system that I have used.
  3. B

Unluckiest experience on a Golf Course

Many years ago while playing in a charity scramble one of the par 3's had a hole in one prize of a new car. It was set up from the tips and I had to hit my 3 wood to carry the hazard in front. My ball went in the cup on the fly and bounced out---stopping about 6 feet away.
  4. B

Your quickest 18 holes?

Yesterday the forecast was for rain and wind with temps in the 60's. I checked the radar and it looked like I had time to squeeze in a round before the weather got here. Evidently everyone stayed away yesterday because of the forecast. When I teed off on #1, there were groups on 10 and 11 but...
  5. B

Another thumbs up for Callaway customer service!!!

I had an issue with my recently purchased Big Bertha driver. I contacted Callaway to find out what my options were. Turns out Callaway is sending a replacement to me at no charge. Once it arrives they want me to ship my original club back to complete the exchange-- no muss , no fuss Just...
  6. B

Your best "composite" score

I was bored at work and thinking about golf the other day--imagine that! Anyway I started recalling the best score that I ever had on each hole at my home course, then added them all up for a composite score. Our course is a par 71 and my composite score was 46! 6 eagles, 1 ace, and 11 birdies...
  7. B

New member from Ole Miss

New member from Mississippi here. Been lurking a long time --I really enjoy the site and learn a lot here.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in