1. hambone1023

What's the oldest golf related picture on your phone?

What a day this was! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. hambone1023

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: 2020 Titleist Vokey Experience

I knew this was coming. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. hambone1023

What Course is Your Area Known For?

I’m down for sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. hambone1023

EXPERIENCE 2020 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya: Free Trip, Fitting and Equipment

About to be some new recruits! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. hambone1023

CONTEST The Mizuno Experience: Win a Free Trip, Clubs and More

Stoked for this. Loved Mizuno gear since I got into golf. Love the direction they have been going in the past few years!
  6. hambone1023

EXPERIENCE 2020 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya: Free Trip, Fitting and Equipment

Good luck everyone. Whomever gets selected for this will have a blast!
  7. hambone1023

WTB Found one, close it up. Thanks

I have a mint Odyssey White Hot Pro #1 34". Comes with a new Golf Pride SNSR grip
  8. hambone1023

ANNOUNCEMENT The Ass Cap

Congrats @dacatalyst41! Enjoy the ride brother!
  9. hambone1023

For Sale FJ polos-Mint-Large and mediums

$25 each obo or will work a deal for multiples. Thanks Navy/Gray-M Pink/White stripe-M Gray/Pink and white stripe-L Green/blue stripe-M Blue/White stripe-L
  10. hambone1023

Spikes or Spikeless - Defend

Both. Morning rounds that are still a little wet get the spikes. Afternoon or dry rounds spikeless. FJ ProSL for my spikeless and Adidas Tour 360 XT for the spiked pair. I would give the nod to spiked as you can replace the spikes. I feel spikeless wear down quickly as I walk almost all my...
  11. hambone1023

Who have you met?

Met Gary Player on the driving range at the Ritz Carlton in Jupiter(now Trump's place I think). It was when I first started to play(hit some houses that day). Had no idea who he was and he was standing right next to me on the range. Was talking smack to this other guy that was practicing using...
  12. hambone1023

Scotland/Ireland - Would You? Have You?

I am set for August 2020 for Scotland. I have been planning it since August 19'. YouTube(NLU series), podcasts, Coyne's book, internet have all played a part in the planning. Plan is to do East Lothian(N. Berwick/Gullane/Dunbar/Renaissance etc) the first 3 days and then up to St...
  13. hambone1023

2020 Golf Trips

Half in N Berwick and half in St Andrews. N Berwick,Kilspindie,Renaissance, Crail/Elie,Kingsbarns,Old Course(daily ballot/singles queue). 8/15-8/22 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. hambone1023

Lets talk wallets...what do you use?

Travelambo from Amazon. Cheap,slim, and great quality. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. hambone1023

2020 Golf Trips

We play Trueblue 3/13. Caledonia was on our trip last year. Both great tracks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. hambone1023

2020 Golf Trips

Scotland for 7 days in August and Myrtle in March....samesies Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. hambone1023

Happy Birthday E1iterate!

Happy birthday Mike. Great guy right here!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in