1. NoLine

Arccos Caddie 2.0

Maybe that is how they quote their shots improvement statistics. “People who ignore the advise of Arcoss Caddie routinely shoot 4.2 strokes better per round” Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. NoLine

Arccos Caddie 2.0

I know - same here. I have the Shot Scope V3 showing up soon, plan to put that on my other set that I alternate playing and see what happens. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. NoLine

Arccos Caddie 2.0

I started using Arcoss in earnest over the past month. I’m a bit perplexed by the driving handicap. I’m no big hitter, average only 227 off the tee yet I’m fairly accurate 74% FIR’s. Arcoss has my driving handicap at 20.8. I’m a + HCP in short game and putting so overall I’m single digit which...
  4. NoLine

Golf course design

Two things that I find bad in design: 1- Early par 3’s, slows down play 2- Long par 4’s with trouble around the green, the distance was the holes defense One thing I like in design: 1- short par 4’s with heavily guarded greens, forces you to be precise and not just bomb and gouge. Sent from...
  5. NoLine

If you had all the money and time in the world, how often would you golf?

I’m semi-retired, only work if a consulting engagement is worth the time. When I’m not doing anything I’ll play 3 rounds per week, I thought I would play more but I love taking the boat out just as much, if not more. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. NoLine

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

You are aware their reimbursement is different (higher) if they classify it as C19? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. NoLine

Are you ready and/or willing to get on an airplane?

My bad - I’ll take it there should I have something else I want to say about it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. NoLine

I’ll avoid the name calling and just make it clear that this is not a “few months issue”. The economic damage is generational, there will not be a “V” recovery, there will be systemic unemployment for years and the ripple effect through society, I would argue, will be far more devastating then...
  9. NoLine

Well when the story is written about the economic toll on this generation and future generations, the increase in suicides due to economic depression, or dependency increases on drugs you may not be so self-righteous. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. NoLine

Someone’s leisure is supporting another persons income - they aren’t independent of each other Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. NoLine

Why is the PGA Championship Still a Major?

I like Sawgrass but much prefer The Concession, was surprised to see Old Memorial below the Streamsong offerings Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. NoLine

Lots of folks earning a living off of public institutions who never had to make a payroll can’t appreciate the damage that has been done to the economy, to families and to even future generations from a virus that disproportionately effects the old, the unhealthy, the obese. Sent from my iPad...
  13. NoLine

After 5.49M actual miles if I never get on a plane again it won’t upset me. Before C19 those things were petri dishes, clean down the night before a flight doesn’t do me any good when I’m the 4th flight of the next day and the plane is a mess again. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. NoLine

Is your course cancelling tournaments?

No cancellations, money is being exchanged in Venmo. My club in Scottsdale pushed the spring tournaments to the Fall Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. NoLine

I’ve spent more time in Michigan than I care to admit, I have to believe she doesn’t have a lot of friends outside of the metro areas. I’m thinking she did a lot of lip syncing to the Evita soundtrack in her younger days. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. NoLine

Will You be Flying Before the End of the Year?

I’ve been vacillating between working and retiring for several years now. When I do work I travel 100% of the time. This situation has made the decision easy for me, no more travel. I lost my crap when someone was hacking up a lung 3 rows behind me before this situation, I can only imagine how...
  17. NoLine

Pro calls out Vijay for playing a Korn Ferry event

I’d have more respect for this guy if he called him and voiced his concerns. Doing this on social media doesn’t speak to the guys character, just reflects the way people think you can behave today. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. NoLine

How's your hair situation?

I’m not complaining about my wife’s $700 salon trips anymore Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. NoLine

Co-Signing a mortgage for daughter!? (And son-in-law)

I just had this situation with my daughter and SIL, both have good, stable careers but the underwriting process was horrendous. In the middle of it I decided to fund the mortgage myself and write a private mortgage agreement with them. If I’m on the hook anyway I’d rather make more money then a...
  20. NoLine

No More Work Buildings?

I’m a bit skeptical, follow wealth creation. Historically it was in oil and then the oil barrons invested in Commerical real estate. Tech money has followed the same formula. Those who don’t want to see their investment implode control the modern workforce, we’ll see how it plays out. Sent...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in