1. GolferGal

PODCAST The Henrik Stenson Almost an Hour Podcast, presented by Callaway Golf

The Henrik Stenson Almost an Hour Podcast, presented by Callaway Golf, is where you will find stories from the Ice Man himself (major champion Henrik Stenson). Stenson lets listeners go behind the sunglasses, sharing experiences from over 20 years in professional golf, answering listener...
  2. GolferGal

Tiny Washers on Normal Washers

The problem with a top loader and pedestal is that I won't be able to reach down to the bottom of the machine, I would need a step stool. So with pedestal I think we need to go front loader.
  3. GolferGal

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

This was uncalled for. Let's all worked to be nicer to each other, please.
  4. GolferGal

:sick: I do not understand how he does that, especially the soggy bun, makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. Barf!
  5. GolferGal

We should probably ban hot dogs too, that’s a huge choking hazard and causes many deaths each year.
  6. GolferGal

It really will be glorious. We have gone out to eat in a restaurant quite a few times now and it has been so nice to feel somewhat "normal" again. I hope you have a great time!
  7. GolferGal

Riots in America

We have enough issues with the COVID thread, I think it’s best we shut this down before it really gets started. Let’s talk golf and happy things instead. Let’s bring some positivity to an otherwise sad and difficult time.
  8. GolferGal

NEWS THP Magazine: Volume 4 Including Contest

Hope everyone is enjoying this months digital magazine. Lots of fun stuff in there including the contest!
  9. GolferGal

If there was an option to like this post a million times I would. Thank you!!
  10. GolferGal

No politics, please. I cannot say it enough, this is not a place for political talk.
  11. GolferGal

Golf Unfiltered's Friday Boredom Thread (5/29/20)

ENOUGH! For goodness sake, we are all adults here, let’s start acting like it. There is enough turmoil in the world right now, we don’t need it on a golf forum.
  12. GolferGal

YES!
  13. GolferGal

I don’t have a problem with people talking about non golf things, and even disagreeing, but doing so in a civil way is how it should be, not talking in circles getting mad at each other for not sharing the same view points and just screaming louder to try and get someone to agree when it’s never...
  14. GolferGal

Let’s get something straight, I am calling you out because you are the one quoting post after post and arguing. It’s pretty funny that you are talking about people not being able to see someone else’s view when that is EXACTLY what you do in EVERY SINGLE post you make, so let’s not try and play...
  15. GolferGal

What’s your deal? Why are you so angry? You need to take it down a notch, you literally quote every person and try to argue with them. We have cities burning down right now, business owners dying trying to protect their business that they just got back after being locked down, and you feel...
  16. GolferGal

ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

we reset every quarter so it doesn’t reset until July 1st.
  17. GolferGal

For the sake of not starting a huge debate and continued back and forth, let’s just refer to the virus as COVID.
  18. GolferGal

And don’t forget the governor sending COVID patients back into nursing homes.
  19. GolferGal

The Official Banter Away Thread

We were in Chicago a few years ago and it was -20 and I kept asking JB to walk everywhere and he was having no part of it haha. Last year we were in Chicago and it started to snow and I was skipping around like a child, I was so happy. BUT, and this is a big but, I do know I would have a...
  20. GolferGal

The Official Banter Away Thread

I don't doubt that for a second. That's why I said I probably don't have the right to say anything since I have no idea what it's like to live in a climate like yours, but somewhere in the middle is more my speed. I can deal with 3 months of heat if it means the rest of the time is cooler or...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in