Search results for query: *

1. Canio

Artificial Greens on courses

As the title suggests, do you think that there will be more and more artificial greens on regular golf courses. I see a few on some 9 hole irons only courses. The maintenance would certainly be much cheaper. But with the advance in the greens as far as materials, feel and speeds of greens...
  2. Canio

WTB--TT Elevate 95 shaft

If anyone has an extra TT Elevate 95 shaft, I would love to try one in my 7i. I'd like to try one before making a big commitment to reshafting.
  3. Canio

Myrtle Beach Vaca April 20th-23rd

I'm going to be in Myrtle Beach April 20th through the 23rd. Anyone interested in getting a game in?
  4. Canio

Quesstions about Aldilia NV shafts

Last year I went to Club Champion and was fitted for a Aldila NV KXV Orange 75 s shaft for my Epic 3W. And I was fitted for a Oban Devotion 6 03 shaft for my Epic driver. I now have the means to get both of these shafts. But, Golfworks doesn't have the Orange 75 in stock. They have the 65 in...
  5. Canio

Win a Set of the New Tour Velvet Super Tack! From Golf Pride...

Saw this today on facebook. http://www.golfpride.com/super-tack/?src=f
  6. Canio

Win Golf Pride grips

Win a set of Golf Pride grips. Enter at: http://www.golfpride.com/regripping/?src=f
  7. Canio

lightningbolt44..Paid it forward..

lightningbolt44 paid it forward. He sent me a TaylorMade Tour Burner head for free. As soon as I can get a shaft in it, AND the weather cooperates, we'll see if my father-in-law has a new (for him) driver! Thanks again, Dan.
  8. Canio

Roberts Golf Shaft Puller on Ebay

Folks, I just saw this on Ebay. About 8 hrs left to bid. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBERTS-GOLF-CLUB-SHAFT-PULLER-EXTRACTOR-/261390172312 I've got one and I love it. Good luck.
  9. Canio

For our D.C., MD & VA friends...Club Champion of DC Special TONIGHT!

Grand opening event at Club Champion Washington DC tonight from 6-9 pm! Come for some food, drink and to try the latest and greatest equipment. Feel free to bring your friends. Address Street: 192 Halpine Road, Suite C Postcode: 20852 City: Rockville State: MD...
  10. Canio

I WON!!! (I hope) THE 'WHAT'S YOU FLY CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES"!!!

I hope that this is NOT a joke. I received this e-mail this evening! I'm certainly going to check this out, inside, outside, sideways, backwards...every way I can. Congrats John! It is with great pleasure that COBRA PUMA GOLF congratulates you on winning the...
  11. Canio

Ping TFC stiff vs Project X 6.0 driver shafts

I just got a G15 9* (thank you ir13) with a Project X 6.0 shaft and also a Ping TFC stiff shaft. What kind of differences can I expect between the two. Spin, height, distance, etc. I just got it tonight, and haven't had time to go to the range. Has anyone tried these two shafts side by side?
  12. Canio

Hats off to ir13...

I bought a G15 driver with 2, yes 2, shafts that he sent on Tues. 5/21 and I received on 5/23 in perfect condition! The transaction was smoooooth and very quick! Thanks ir13!!!!
  13. Canio

New Dallas Golf course??

Looks like there may be a new Dallas golf course to be built. Check it out. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/dallas/headlines/20121212-dallas-council-authorizes-city-to-move-forward-on-golf-course-deal.ece
  14. Canio

crsimao Sends an early Christmas to me!

Mr. Chris sent an excellent driver shaft at a GREAT price that I received today!! Great deal, and excellent work by Chris. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  15. Canio

Dave Brubeck Passes Away....

Jazz great Dave Brubeck died in CT at the age of 91. What a fabulous talent. R.I.P. Mr. Brubeck
  16. Canio

Jjmorris made my day!!!

Thank you SO much, Jjmorris. I came home from work tonight, and saw a familiar looking box on my steps. Yep! It was my new (to me) Boccieri 3W that I got from Jjmorris! The transaction went off without a hitch. Thanks again, Jesse. I got an early Christmas gift!!!:blob:
  17. Canio

Early XMas gift...shaft puller!!

Yippee....:blob:....I got an early XMas gift with my wife's okay. A Robert's shaft puller!!!! It's another step on my way to my man-cave, golf workshop!!! I've got my Pure grips, air compressor, regular grip supplies, vise. I just need about a million other things for my workshop to come...
  18. Canio

RIP Mario 2006-2012 To the Rainbow Bridge

As some of you know, my avatar was my puppy, Mario. About 3-4 weeks ago he started to have some accident in the house. He hadn't had any problems since he had been house-broken when he was about 3 months old. He didn't eat much for more than a week, and then just stopped eating 2 days ago...
  19. Canio

Alex Karras has died...RIP

Alex Karras has passed away...... Ex-NFL star, actor Alex Karras diesAlex Karras, the former Detroit Lion defensive tackle turned actor in the ABC sitcom "Webster," died Wednesday in his Los Angeles home following a hard-fought battle with kidney disease, heart disease, dementia and stomach...
  20. Canio

Spinning Wedge shots back..1st time!!!

I have always had trouble stopping the ball on the greens. I don't have either the height or spinning to stop my 7i, 8i or 9i quickly on the green. They may stop on the green, but generally 10-20 ft away from where the ball lands on the green. Even my wedges only stopped 8-15 ft. HOWEVER...
Back