Search results for query: *

1. DufferToo

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Congratulations @mwoodpga !! From working at the best course at the country to being part of the best amature golf event in the country.
  2. DufferToo

Really random: which pocket?

I've never understood why people put on and take off their glove during a round. So yes, I keep it on even when putting.
  3. DufferToo

Really random: which pocket?

I don't take it off.
  4. DufferToo

Lawn Care Thread

Part of our "off season" lawn crew hard at work.
  5. DufferToo

Do you eat Mac & Cheese with a fork or spoon?

Fork. Then again, I've never had mac & cheese that was thin and runny enough to even think of using a spoon. :confused:
  6. DufferToo

CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Team Brennan will put up a good fight but Team Finley for the win.
  7. DufferToo

Lawn Care Thread

My wife spent last fall working on her wedge game in the backyard. The squares of missing grass have filled in nicely, no harm no foul. However, as she walked back and forth she would setup and strike any dandilions that she saw. :eek: As penance, she has to walk the yard ALL around the house...
  8. DufferToo

New

Welcome to THP!! There are several THPer's that live across the pond. Hopefully, you'll have the chance to get in a few rounds with them.
  9. DufferToo

Last Range Session: Better or Worse

My first range session of the year was 3 weeks ago. I hadn't swung a club since my twilight league ended in September and calling it fugly would be charitable. I spent time at the range before my first round of the year last Sunday. I managed to find some semblance of a swing before we teed...
  10. DufferToo

2024 Cleveland HB SOFT 2 Putters Review

Great write-up James. The HB SOFT line of putters have always been a great value and I'm glad to see that Cleveland has continued that tradition with the new, cleaner looking, HB SOFT 2 lineup. @Scooby45 too many putters? For a second I thought you were serious. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
  11. DufferToo

How many club boxes do you have at your home?

Oops, I misunderstood the poll. You meant empty boxes. In that case, none.
  12. DufferToo

ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Good luck everyone! Those of you with a smartwatch or a Fitbit, I bet you will be surprised at your heart rate.
  13. DufferToo

Lawn Care Thread

Sad only because she talked you into using a non-powered reel mower. Looking forward to seeing how your lawn turns out. Oh, and the calf development too. 😉
  14. DufferToo

Edel SMS Wedges Review

I've been gaming my 48°, 54°,and 58° SMS wedges with the T grind for about a year now. I have found that the T grind is just as effective with full swings as it is from bunkers and "touch" shots around the green.
  15. DufferToo

SeeMore Putters Thread

After further thought, and additional caffeine, my default response on Monday of "no particular pattern as long as it is deep" isn't entirely accurate. I love the look and feel of a putter with a deep milled face. With that said, I had previously believed that the purpose of a putter's face...
  16. DufferToo

SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm not partial to any particular milling pattern as long as it is deep.
  17. DufferToo

🥰 My wifey is awesome!!

You're a very lucky man! I'm glad you weren't planning on giving her a toaster. ;)
  18. DufferToo

WINNER Congrats: You Just Won a Driver

Congratulations!
  19. DufferToo

CONTEST Congrats You Won a Driver

Congratulations!
Back