Search results for query: *

1. M

WTB: Callaway optifit adapter

I am looking for two callaway adapters to do some shaft testing with. I am looking for the adapter which fits BB 815 alpha FW, 815 hybrid and BB mini 1.5 Thanks
  2. M

WTB: Callaway x2-hot, pro 23°, 4-hybrid

Title says it all. Well almost all. I'm looking for stock shaft (tour green) in stiff flex, right hand. Thanks ddec
  3. M

WTB: Altitude 4, 5, 6 and possibly 7 hyron

Thought with the popularity of the Altitudes here someone might be parting with them for newer irons.
  4. M

Utility irons, which one

Reading JB's thread about adding another driver to his bag got me thinking. I actually have two slots in my bag and although I have carried two drivers with varying degrees of success I am considering a utility/driving iron. It seems most club manufacturers offer one. My use would be 90% tee...
  5. M

FS: Cleveland Altitude driver 12°

I have a Cleveland Altitude 12° driver with a Aldila NVS-65 shaft, regular flex playing at 44.75". I will also include the stock Matrix shaft, regular flex that plays at 45.75". Shipping included CONUS $60.
  6. M

WTB: Mashie hybrid

I am looking for the original version of the mashie hybrid. I really only need the head, will consider 588 hybrid also. Photos appreciated.
  7. M

WTB: Miyazaki c kua 83R hybrid shaft

I am looking for a miyazaki c kua 83R hybrid shaft. These shafts were special order in the mashie hybrid and stock on the tour mashie. Pulls are preferred. I will also entertain other hybrid shafts in a heavier weight than 60 grams, must be regular flex.
  8. M

What is the power source of your golf swing ?

I was looking through an instruction book that has helped me through the past few years and this question presented itself. I thought THPers might have fun answering this question. The book is "Your Perfect Swing" by Jim Suttie. He has done years of research on the golf swing and believes...
  9. M

WTB: Callaway x-hot adapter/sleeve and a shaft

I am looking for a Callaway x-hot adapter/sleeve in both .335 and .350. I am also looking for a project x PXv 5.5 shaft from a Callaway x-hot pro 3-wood or x-hot pro 3-Deep.
  10. M

golf course hole make up

I know most course have 10 par-4's, 4 par-5's and 4 par-3's. I have always liked par-3 holes and would really like to see a course with 6 of each. Anyone ever play on a course like that? I think I played on a course with 6 par 3 holes but it only had 4 par 5 holes (par70). What is your...
  11. M

WTB: sleeve/adapter for X-Hot driver

I am trying to find another sleeve for the X-Hot driver with .335 tip.
  12. M

c kua 43 vs c kua 39 Driver shafts

I would like to know the way these two shafts perform. I am asking about the stock shafts in the Cleveland Classic Driver from a couple of years ago. I am primarily interested in height of ball flight, launch parameters and spin high/ low/medium. Any info is appreciated.
  13. M

adjustable clubs and the 14 club rule

I realize there is a rule that you can't change a club during a round of golf, but I have the X-Hot driver and it can only be adjusted to three different settings. So do you think it will ever be legal or should be legal to use all three settings during a round as long as you have only 11 other...
  14. M

Miyazaki c kua 39 vs Miyazaki c kua 43

I am trying to find out the performance characteristics of these two shafts and how they differ and how they are similar. I am mainly concerned about the shafts that came standard in the Cleveland Classic driver. Thanks.
  15. M

Cleveland Deuce golf club

Does anyone remember this golf club? It was a 16°, about 300cc golf club, Cleveland introduced around the time of the Hi-bore or just after. I think it was a tee club and as I remember very easy to hit and gave a nice high ball flight. Just curious, I can't find anything on it.
  16. M

WTB: callaway X-Hot driver sleeve .335

Does anyone have one they are not using. Thanks
  17. M

FS: Cleveland Classic 10.5° driver

Cleveland Classic driver 10.5° loft, with a Miyazaki 59R three wood shaft which has been extended to play at 44", international flex code 4422, midsize 3GEN Lamkin grip. It is a real fairway finder with the shorter shaft length and would make an excellent second driver for those considering...
  18. M

Best Fairway Woods of 2014

I am considering incorporating fairway woods back in my bag and would like your input. What are your top five fairway wood lines of 2014 and why? Thanks for your help.
  19. M

Launch Angle

Which has more influence on driver launch angle: loft, shaft flex, shaft torque, tip stiffness, internal club head Center of Gravity or tee height?
  20. M

Ping iron shafts

I was in Phoenix area earlier this week for a short golf trip. Great courses (Troon North and The Boulders) and was paired with some very nice people just an overall great experience. I got to the Ping facility for a fitting and again very impressed with the fitting and the people at Ping. I...
Back