Search results for query: *

1. knightgolf

Bette & Court Closed?????

Just got an email today from my local sales rep says that Bette & Court and Swing have closed their doors. He was not sure if they were going to be sold or they were just going to closed for good.
  2. knightgolf

13th Annual Alice Cooper Pro Am

Saturday was the 13th Annual Alice Cooper Pro Am, which is the major golf fundraiser for his Solid Rock Foundation. I was one of the 22 PGA professionals that were asked to help out with the clinic and also play in the event. My former boss is the director of golf for the Solid Rock Foundation...
  3. knightgolf

New Equipment from Ping (G15)

Just a head up everyone, was talking with my local Ping rep about setting up an appointment to get set for the fall season and he came back with this: "Will be a few weeks. I do not get to see the new stuff for another 10 days or so. When I get all of my samples, I will contact you as I start...
  4. knightgolf

Is this the year for a Grand Slam?????

Well everyone with the Master's starting, is their a chance that this years winner will make a run at the Grand Slam or will we have four different winners?????
  5. knightgolf

Norman selling MacGregor Golf Company

Just was talking with my local MacGregor Rep and asking him what's new for them this year and he said that he is not sure that they will be around much longer now that Norman is trying to sell the company. Anyone hear any other news???
  6. knightgolf

PGA Tour "Player of the Year"

No its not Tiger.........
  7. knightgolf

What's your proudest golf moment????

Well it's Christmas time and we should all give thanks for what golf has brought us, so list away. 1) Becoming a PGA member 2) Having 3 holes in one in less than a year 3) Being 4 under after 3 holes
  8. knightgolf

Top 10 stories for 2008

Just got Golf Worlds list of Newsmakers for 2008. I think they got some wrong Here's my 10 1. Tiger wins open on one leg. 2. Norman leads at British Open 3. Finally a Ryder Cup win 4. Harrington wins two majors 5. Tilgham should be gone 6. Annika retirement 7. Rule 78 8. Drug testing 9...
  9. knightgolf

Demo Day

We are getting ready to host a demo day at our course and just wanted some options on what people really go to demo day's for. Are you looking for something new or do you just want to see what is out their. Thanks
  10. knightgolf

How's everyone doing?

Hello all Just wanted to stop by and check in, new to this site and enjoy finding out things about other golfers around the country. I'm a member of the PGA of America and I work at a semi-private golf course in Arizona. Have been in the golf business for 15 years and would not change...
Back