Search results for query: *

1. Gsmith2233

Basic Training pics

Couldn't find any basic training pics, but here's a few from Afghanistan.
  2. Gsmith2233

My best shot of the round yesterday...

We played a 27 hole Ryder Cup style event against a nearby club at our home course, and I actually hit the ball pretty well. I was 2-0 through the best ball and alternate shot. Then came the individual and we got 1 hole in and it started down pouring with lightning. So naturally we went up to...
  3. Gsmith2233

Pictures of the course

View from the 18th fairway at my club.
  4. Gsmith2233

Headcover game

Just got this 3 wood head cover in the mail for my new M4 3 wood. I don't like it to be obvious what's in the bag. Plus, I'm patriotic.
  5. Gsmith2233

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Purchased a new 3 wood head cover for my new M4 3 wood. I don't like leaving the stock head covers on. Like to keep people guessing what is in the bag.
  6. Gsmith2233

TaylorMade P790 UDI

Forgot to post these... Got my 2 iron. Played with it a couple times, only hit it twice during play with decent success. Seems pretty forgiving. Still getting used to it on the range. When I flush it it seems to carry 230 or so. No roll out, because it lands uphill on the range. Just...
  7. Gsmith2233

Getting fitted for TM P770's - Which long iron?

I am getting the 4-PW in the P770's, but want a driving/long iron also instead of the P770 3 iron. I have narrowed it down to the M1 3 iron (18 deg) and the M2 4 iron turned down to 18 deg. Which would I most likely prefer? I am looking to tackle those non-driver par 4's and long a$$ par 3's...
  8. Gsmith2233

No more getting wasted the night before golf...

Hello all, newb here. Just a thought I'd like to share. I'm getting older now, almost 26 and I can't recover as well as I used to from a long night out. I was out til 2 am Saturday night and went and played 27 holes at 10 am Sunday morning. It was awful. I didn't start to feel better until the...
Back