Search results for query: *

1. mr3putt

Silence of the Lambs tv show? Shoot me now

I was looking forward to it. Gave it a couple of episodes. Not good. Liking the new show Debris though.
  2. mr3putt

Show Off Your Putter - Gamer Picture Edition

Nice new toy
  3. mr3putt

Ping Drivers g410 vs g425

No thanks until the turbulators are gone. Good news is that theyre gone on fw's and hybos for this version
  4. mr3putt

47-48 inch driver who else considering?

Been doing it for a few years. I've always been really straight with the driver but slow swing speed. If your straight to start with give it a shot. Can always cut later. Must mention that Im tall so that factors into the lie angle.
  5. mr3putt

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

Im in the same exact situation. Have not seen any gains with distance, feel etc. Gone back to my 565's.
  6. mr3putt

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons

I have the 565's and to me these are a step back with the looks. The rough-ish surface in the cavity with what looks like spray can silver. Mostly smooth and chrome please. Now the new drivers are looking good though....
  7. mr3putt

Not getting along with mine. Not seeing any distance gains and dont feel as good to me as my trusty Z565's. Will probably give the other ones I was considering a try for fun. Honma T//World-X
  8. mr3putt

Do You Watch the LPGA?

DVR both but always watch the LPGA first. Many more likable people. I find it hard to find a large number to root for in the PGA. There are still some though.
  9. mr3putt

It’s time to allow shorts on Tour: Yes, I said it.

Why would anyone really care if someone else has to wear pants during work? You wear shorts or pants when you play and worry about your own business. Let the Tour handle their business. You can decide to watch or not. I think its good as is and that it looked terrible when the Euro tour gave...
  10. mr3putt

How much would you pay to play 1 hole?

Whos swing do I get to use?
  11. mr3putt

These should be fun Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  12. mr3putt

Happy Birthday Sposey!

Happy Birthday my man! Fireball is on me
  13. mr3putt

At setup do you use an intermediate target?

Always something a few inches in front of the ball to swing over/through on my line. I dont know why anyone wouldnt do it.
  14. mr3putt

Payne’s Valley at Big Cedar Lodge

Too scared to even go looking for the rates
  15. mr3putt

Michelle Wie to join CBS broadcast team

I didnt know about any of this. Wow. For me Kostis and McCord were the only thing they had going. Besides Nantz the rest is a steaming pile. Really bad. Wie to be determined--like, you know, totally like. (Sorry..AOC slip there).
  16. mr3putt

What golf stuff did you buy today?

CPO Mack Daddy 4 54deg
  17. mr3putt

Shorts on European Tour

Kind of surprised at the love for this. I think this looks really really bad. I thought I had DVR'd some amateur stuff by mistake. That got deleted quickly. Seriously hope we dont see a lot of this.
  18. mr3putt

2019 Breaking 100 Gathering - All Are Welcome

Just spoke with my buddy and we're going to take a pass this time around. Maybe next year if there is more interest.
  19. mr3putt

Big Run Golf Course, Lemont, Illinois

Lots of good memories playing there many times 30ish years ago. The website says its not sold or closed. https://www.bigrungolf.com/
Back