Search results for query: *

1. mr3putt

Weekly WITB's too much to ask?

Being a club ho I'm often frustrated when I cant tell exactly what someone on tv is using. Why cant all of the tours do a quick ask of the players/caddies on maybe Weds of what they are EXACTLY(club, flex, models, lengths, shaft, grips etc) going to start the event with? Then post the info on...
  2. mr3putt

New Ping Sigma G putters

New big line of putters. Kinda like the look of the Kushin or the Anser Black Nickel https://www.ping.com/clubs/puttersdetail.aspx?id=22620
  3. mr3putt

Grip logo paint

I'm hoping that someone knows how to remove the paint from the logo on iron/wood grips cheaply/quickly?
  4. mr3putt

#THPCallOut mr3putt vs mikeg_74 Branson weekend Beatdown

Sorry to have to do this to such a good guy for my first #THPCallOut. It would though be rude to have him feel left out of the whoopins the other Texas guys will be getting. It should be fun no matter what! Stones or no stones Mike? Venue/Date: TBD (I suggest Millwood to avoid inevitable...
  5. mr3putt

Push cart question

Is there a push cart that if kind of folded up with the bag in it will fit in a riding cart that already has a bag in it. My pathetic self would like to start to get a bit of exercise. My home course is a bit hilly and my concern is if I get to 6/7 or 14/15 and nowhere near the clubhouse and...
  6. mr3putt

Fs: Srixon z745 gap wedge new

I some how managed to order a Z745 instead of a Z545. Stock grip, loft and lie. Dynamic Gold S200. $125 shipping included. CONUS only.
  7. mr3putt

Schedule?

Any chance of an actual schedule coming out shortly so plans can be made?
  8. mr3putt

Is Notah Begay the worst announcer you've ever heard?

Someone just give me a pencil in the ear instead of hearing this guy any longer. Being Tigers bud together with left-wing wacko NBC made this wreck a no-brainer to stick him out there. I'm pretty sure someone actually listened to him before turning him loose but they just don't care how bad it is.
  9. mr3putt

Strata Tour Advanced?

Wondering if anyone has given these a go yet.
  10. mr3putt

THP events/outings?

Are there THP events/outings/demo days? I cant find any info. If there are then why isnt there a sticky somewhere? Thx
Back