Search results for query: *

1. Robman7

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Yeah. I had a good time in Chicago for Wilson Staffproto Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  2. Robman7

Yeah it's been impossible for me the last few years but I got nothing in the way this year Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  3. Robman7

This is a easy one Grandaddy Morgan cup THP Championship New England event 60 second sweep Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  4. Robman7

Parenting Thread

Was away for the weekend with the wife on a weekend getaway. Best part was knowing this beauty was waiting for us to get back
  5. Robman7

Parenting Thread

This is a picture my wife took when she told Aubrey that I was coming home from work. Can't believe she's already one but so glad this is what I come home to everyday now
  6. Robman7

FS/FT Cobra Bio Cell Masters Edition

Didn't think I would see this day but got a new driver that has worked for me so I am letting this go. It's the Bio Cell Masters edition #665 of 2014. I would rate it 8/10 and have been using for last 2 years. It's got stock green grip on it with the Aldila Tour ATX65 Stiff shaft. Still has...
  7. Robman7

Definitely going to enter my name into the Cobra event.
  8. Robman7

WTB Straight shaft for Cure putter

Really wanting to see if a straight shaft fits me better for my RX2. Seeing if anyone has a straight shaft there willing to sell before I order from Cure. Anyone near me that has one and don't mind me trying, that would be awesome also. Thanks
  9. Robman7

Post a picture of your day.

At home with the 3 ladies today
  10. Robman7

Parenting Thread

Wife's trying to get the baby to sleep and this is what she is getting right now. I know my wife is tired but how do you complain about sleep when looking at this doll
  11. Robman7

National Puppy Day

These our are 2 dogs from last year when we did the announcement of our baby. Love these 2 just as much as any human
  12. Robman7

The Happy Thread

Wife went back to work so on my days off I get to play all day daddy with this little beauty
  13. Robman7

How do you choose where you play golf?

So 75% of my rounds are through Golfnow or EZLinks. The other 25% would be gatherings setup by someone else or THP. Very rarely do I call around to find a tee time. So how do you pick where you play? Do you call around? Use Internet sites? Or do you have a membership somewhere and that...
  14. Robman7

Parenting Thread

I can post pictures for days of this little beauty. What a awesome ride it has been so far
  15. Robman7

Parenting Thread

Wife sent me pictures to brighten up my night while I'm at work
  16. Robman7

Show off your current gamer!

My gamer since Cure event
  17. Robman7

FS Tour V3 rangefinder, Tour Edge Exotics Cb pro 50* and 54* wedge

Got a few items I need to sell due to recent events. First up is a Bushnell Tour V3 w/ Jolt rangefinder that was used for 8 rounds this year. I have both the rubber case and the hard case it goes into. Believe I have box to which I can check when I'm off work. Looking to get 175 shipped to the...
  18. Robman7

The Happy Thread

Got this in the mail. Can't wait to use it. Thanks THP
  19. Robman7

Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

Still got these on the block as my Cure rx2 doesn't fit. Love the headcovers but they just don't work. Shoot me a offer
  20. Robman7

Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

OK do to me having a CURE putter, and even though these headcovers are awesome, I will trade any or all 3 of the headcovers I have. Shoot me a message with any offers
Back