Search results for query: *

1. Robman7

FS/FT Cobra Bio Cell Masters Edition

Didn't think I would see this day but got a new driver that has worked for me so I am letting this go. It's the Bio Cell Masters edition #665 of 2014. I would rate it 8/10 and have been using for last 2 years. It's got stock green grip on it with the Aldila Tour ATX65 Stiff shaft. Still has...
  2. Robman7

WTB Straight shaft for Cure putter

Really wanting to see if a straight shaft fits me better for my RX2. Seeing if anyone has a straight shaft there willing to sell before I order from Cure. Anyone near me that has one and don't mind me trying, that would be awesome also. Thanks
  3. Robman7

How do you choose where you play golf?

So 75% of my rounds are through Golfnow or EZLinks. The other 25% would be gatherings setup by someone else or THP. Very rarely do I call around to find a tee time. So how do you pick where you play? Do you call around? Use Internet sites? Or do you have a membership somewhere and that...
  4. Robman7

FS Tour V3 rangefinder, Tour Edge Exotics Cb pro 50* and 54* wedge

Got a few items I need to sell due to recent events. First up is a Bushnell Tour V3 w/ Jolt rangefinder that was used for 8 rounds this year. I have both the rubber case and the hard case it goes into. Believe I have box to which I can check when I'm off work. Looking to get 175 shipped to the...
  5. Robman7

WTB: Driver with stiff shaft

Just looking for a inexpensive driver for a Coworker who just started to golf recently. He has a regular flex driver but when I let him hit my stiff flex, he hits the ball well and keeps it in play. Just Pm me with whatever you got, doesn't need to be anything special. Thanks
  6. Robman7

WTB Laser rangefinder

Well I was gonna pull the trigger on a new one but my wife said not a good idea. She also recommended me to see if anyone has one to sell. So let me know if you got anything. Prefer Bushnell but not to picky
  7. Robman7

WTB Wedge set or just 60*

Looking for a wedge set preferably Nike as they have caught my eye, or at least a 60*. Never had same brand wedges before so let me know if you got any.
  8. Robman7

FS: Callaway X-hot 9.5° driver

Selling a X-hot 9.5° driver now the bio cell is in the bag. Would say it's a 9/10 and comes with headcover. It has a project x stock stiff shaft and a red Lamkin grip that has only seen 2 rounds. I have a TaylorMade wrench that works for it if you need wrench. Asking 60 shipped for it. Let me...
  9. Robman7

WTT Cobra Amp Cell hybrid

Looking to trade my blue Amp Cell 4-5 hybrid for a 7 wood or very easy to hit 4 iron . It has stock regular flex shift. No dings or scratches and I will clean it before I send. It does have the headcover but not the tool. Let me know what you got.
  10. Robman7

WTB shaft for Amp Cell Driver

Well I'm looking for a shaft that will help lower ball flight than the standard stiff shaft that's in it. Gonna drive me nuts until I can find one. Prefer it to have myfly adapter but if not I can order new one. Thanks
  11. Robman7

Wtb Taylormade R9

Looking for a R9 for my girls uncle whose birthday is coming up and just coming back to the game of golf. Not looking for any specs in particular. Let me know if you got one. Thanks
  12. Robman7

Wtb/with super stroke slim 2.0

Looking for a 2.0 slim preferably blue but color doesn't matter. Have 3.0 but too big to me. Can get the 3.0 pulled which hasn't been used and trade or I have a 52* cleveland cg 14 I would part with. If not let me know price. Thanks. Just let me know what you got
  13. Robman7

Wtb/Wtt for Callaway Jaws 52º

Just goin out on limb and seeing if anyone has one or know where I can get one for cheap. I have the 56 & 60 currently and use a cleveland cg14 for my 52 so I was trying to match set. Thanks
  14. Robman7

Hitting irons to high

I recently acquired R9 irons from someone. First off, the last 2 sets I have owned I was never fitted for and used fairly well. I have gone to the range twice and hit the R9s and both times ive hit them, I'm hitting the 6 iron and it looks like I'm swinging a 9 iron. I was hitting the ball to...
  15. Robman7

Rockin THP at the Cleveland Golf show

Well I visited the Cleveland, OH golf show over the weekend. A lot of good deals if your looking to buy. Had a lot of the new drivers that just came out for 50 dollars off the price. Well I rocked my new THP hat up there and had a few people ask me what it was and what it was about. Explained...
  16. Robman7

WTB: Odyssey tour black design #9

well all looking to see if any one could help or has one.Let me know.
  17. Robman7

FS: Cobra S3 max irons

For sale are my Cobra S3 max irons 5-GW RH. They have been gamed for 20 rounds and are in good shape with normal wear and tear. Would rate them a 8.5/10. They are regular flex with steel shafts, and winn dri-tac midsize grips which have about 6 rounds on them. The GW still has original Cobra...
  18. Robman7

New from Ohio

Im new to the site, checking in from Canton, Oh. My brother belongs to this site as mikedean441. I have met a few people from the site as we have had outings across Ohio. Looking forward to reading reviews and browsing the site.
Back