Search results for query: *

1. livegolf

Vermillion, Sd Course Recs

The bluffs is a legit course, fun back nine. For Sioux Falls I like Elmwood, Willow Run, Brandon, and Grand Falls. Enjoy!
  2. livegolf

Mystic Creek Golf Club, El Dorado, AR

I'd highly recommend a round there. Tough but couldn't be more scenic. Couple pics from when I played there about five years ago.
  3. livegolf

Show Us Your BEST National Park Pictures

Thanks for bumping this one, nice pics all!
  4. livegolf

Pensacola Next Week

Cypress Lakes and Scenic Hills are two I've played. Cypress Lakes was great, nice piece of property and good shape when I hit it in March. I'd skip Scenic Hills.
  5. livegolf

Golf in New Mexico - Albuquerque / Santa Fe

Only played two courses in NM. Paa ko ridge is one of my personal favorites, but I played it years ago for a reasonable price. Black Mesa is like golfing on Mars, very memorable and worth a round. Enjoy!
  6. livegolf

Photo Heavy Michigan/Indiana Golf Trip Pics

Who is the cool dude standing next to you at Arcadia??
  7. livegolf

Southern Pines GC

Played Southern Pines last year. The renovation is really good!
  8. livegolf

CONTEST Harbor Town Golf Links - May 27 - what will I shoot - how many pars.

Enjoy! A friend and I played there in December. I'm a 7 and he is probably a 15. He beat me by a few strokes. I couldn't stay out of the trees and he had a good tee game that day. So I have no idea 🤪
  9. livegolf

Do you live in the same state you were born?

Nope, I'm a nomad. Get bored with a place after about 5 to 7 years and move.
  10. livegolf

Considering giving into the iphone monolith.

Android is better! But I've never owned an Android that isn't buggy. Iphone just works without glitchy software issues so that is why I use it. Had an iphone for about 5 years now and never used facetime or Siri lol
  11. livegolf

Alexandria, LA

Enjoy next time! I'll have to try Links on the Bayou on future travels
  12. livegolf

Alexandria, LA

Not sure when your visit is and if you still need a recommendation. My $0.02 is to play in Alexandria and not bother with the travel, especially with having to rent a car. I enjoyed Oak Wing. Tamahka Trails is a slightlybetter course but probably about even when you factor in the drive...
  13. livegolf

It's called the passing lane for a reason!

Glad you missed the deer. I wish Texas signed the speed limits lower and/or the highway patrol enforced things. Too many cars going too fast IMO.
  14. livegolf

Where would you move to and live?

Not a long list for me. Somewhere in the southeast. Maybe between I-4 in Florida north up to North Carolina.
  15. livegolf

Home Security - what are you all using?

Another Simplisafe user. Although I struggled to get the cameras set up on the wifi. Wish cameras were 2.4/5 GHz compatible. Overall it seems decent for the price and from what I've tested personally, the sensors work well. I really like the water sensors for peace of mind and mitigation in...
  16. livegolf

Guest in your house / behavior

You are supposed to use new tongs?? Oops
  17. livegolf

Paper or mobile airplane boarding pass?

Paper...because I'd rather have that than another app on my phone
Back