Search results for query: *

1. JHausen

How warm must it be for you to be in shorts?

55 as long as the sun is shining. I may wear a quarter zip to start the round, but once I’m warmed up(a couple holes) then I’m usually comfortable enough with shorts and short sleeves.
  2. JHausen

NEWS True Temper Binary Shafts + Contest

My 7i carry is about 160. Do you think it would be detrimental to use graphite in the 6 and 7? What was the determining factor in choosing when to switch from steel to graphite?
  3. JHausen

WTB Mizuno JPX 825

I am looking for Mizuno 825's. Let me know if you have any. I have Ping G25's if you're interested.
  4. JHausen

Patrick Gibbons Handmade-Open Contest

Gibbons is having another contest for an amazing belt. He is giving away a handmade crocodile belt to the person that picks the winner and winning score. It's a text contest. Text OPEN to 57711 and follow the instructions. Pretty sweet giveaway. His crocodile belts are $400+
  5. JHausen

Patrick Gibbons Handmade

This is an awesome opportunity to win a Handmade Alligator belt. For those of you that don't know, Gibbons makes the finest exotic leather products. Check him out on twitter @gibbonshandmade or FB Patrick Gibbons Handmade. Or you can just enter the contest: Text PGH to 57711
  6. JHausen

FS/FT: Taylormade Stage 2 3W

I have a pretty much brand new Stage 2 3 wood with the 60 gram Rocketfuel shaft. I've hit about 20 balls with it, and I just can't hit it. I'm interested I'm wedges 52 & 60, X Hot 3wood. Throw out an offer. Will take $150 PayPal.
  7. JHausen

FS Skycaddie Sg5

I have a Skycaddie SG5 for sale no trades unless its a laser rangefinder. Comes with the charging cord and usb cable. Asking $70 http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Joey_Homrighausen/media/image_zps47bbdf93.jpg.html
  8. JHausen

Energy Drinks & Shots

I prefer NOS or Amp. Since Amp sponsors Dale Jr., me and my sons have a raceday tradition of drinking an Amp.
  9. JHausen

WTB Laser Range Finder

Just like it says. I want to buy a Laser range finder. PM with anything.
  10. JHausen

Twitter

This may or may not have been done already, but I thought it would be cool for all the THP'ers on twitter to share their name so we can follow each other. I know some of us already do just thought I'd throw it out there. @JHausen
  11. JHausen

FT Wilson D100 19* Hybrid

I have a Wilson 3h. I got it in December so it has about 15 rounds on it. It has the Matrix Ozik 5.6 stiff shaft. Standard l/l. Send any trades. I am open to anything.
  12. JHausen

Push right

When I hit my driver well, it is a nice baby draw. When I miss it is almost always push right. Is this to tight of a grip?
  13. JHausen

Metal X #6

Does anyone have one of these in the bag? If so what are your thoughts?
  14. JHausen

FT SeeMore Si4

I have gamed this for 5 rounds. I would like to trade for decent set of irons. Or maybe some Scor wedges. Throw out an offer.http://www.flickr.com/photos/94562071@N06/ Well I tried to embed images. There is the link as well
  15. JHausen

WTB 11.5* Driver

I'm looking to buy an 11.5* driver. Doesn't have to be brand new, as my limit is $150. So as you do your spring cleaning keep me in mind.
  16. JHausen

Mississippi Gathering

Are there any THPers that love in south Mississippi, Louisiana, or Alabama that would like to get together for a round and some lunch?
  17. JHausen

FS OR FT - LSU Stand Bag

I bought this bag brand new January 2012, so it had one season of normal wear. It has a cooler pocket on one side. I have the choice as well. I would like $150 because I paid $225. I am also open to trades. Drivers wedges just throw it out there.
  18. JHausen

SeeMore Putters Customer Service

In today's world, we hear so much about the lack of customer service. Well that's not the case with SeeMore. I bought a SeeMore after reading about them for a while here at THP. I contacted SeeMore on twitter and they sent me a DM. Well I sent them an email and I got a reply back from the CEO...
  19. JHausen

Cure for a fade?

What is the best way to turn a fade into a straight shot or even a draw? I draw my irons but seem to fade or slice my driver.
  20. JHausen

Choosing a Putter

What is the best way to choose a new putter I.e. feel length etc?
Back