Search results for query: *

1. mytime

Older clubs

Forgive me if there is already a thread on this topic, also if I put it in the wrong subforum. Here is the rub. My sig shows my clubs . I bought most of them about nine years ago used them about 5 times then a series of events made me leave the game until now. So.... these are still new to me...
  2. mytime

Can't wait.

Ah spring! Been a horrible last 9mos or so and I plan on spending as much time with my clubs as possible this year. If worrying about my slice is the worst of my troubles this year I'll be happy as can be. LOL BTW JB this place has exploded! Great job.
  3. mytime

Charcaol or gas?

I'm a die hard charcoal guy. Cooking on a gas grill seems like cooking indoors to me. Which do you prefer?
  4. mytime

Be careful casting Phil as anti-Tiger

Interesting read. http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/be-careful-casting-phil-as-anti-tiger
  5. mytime

JB and GG I can see why you live in Florida.

Just spent a week there and it was great. Just one question......is there a hole in the ozone layer there because I got a terrible sunburn! LOL No really though, seemed like a very enjoyable place to live.
  6. mytime

Wow!

I haven't been online here as much as I was in the past. This place has gotten huge! No matter how long I go away, I always feel welcome when I make my way back. Hell of a site JB and GG. Growth has not hurt this place at all.
  7. mytime

Does anyone know If EA will drop Tiger?

I"m not a gamer but one game I buy without fail is EA's yearly Tiger Woods offering. Just wondering if anyone has any info on this.
  8. mytime

Sigh.....Dec 26th the most depressing day of the year

There is just something very depressing about the 26th. It puts me in a funk. Maybe it's because there is just winter ahead and no real holidays to look forward to for a while. Any one else get this way the day after Christmas?
  9. mytime

Who will finish with more wins Smalls?

Rams or Chiefs? Take your time, this one might require some thought. :D
  10. mytime

Been sooo busy!

Just checking in to let everybody know I'm still a member here. LOL Very busy time at work so I haven't had time to do much of anything. GG and Claire, I'll try to get a new pic of the baby up for you.
  11. mytime

Oh man! Oh boy!

I have to get this.First look at Beatles remastered box sets in pictures; official site has lower prices than retailers I have been waiting for a remaster of these albums for years. Anyone else looking forward to this collection?
  12. mytime

OMG! Going through a terrible stretch of bad golf.

I'm no superstar to begin with, but on a really good day I can shoot in the upper 80's. My last 4 outings my scores are as follows....101,107,100,102. One week I'm thinking about breaking 85 and now I'm wondering if I will ever break 100 again! Anyone here ever go through something like this?
  13. mytime

Happy 4th!

I hope your holiday is happy and safe. :clapp:
  14. mytime

Golf fashion at it's worst.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/pgStory?contentId=9593434#sport=Golf&photo=9594118 I really don't see what their problem is with some of the outfits. #6 is one that was given away here I believe.
  15. mytime

Should I just get over it?

I know this seems petty but It drives me nuts. A guy I golf with refuses to buy a bag towel. Yet when we play, after every shot he walks over to my bag and uses mine. I have a towel on my bag for my use not his. Am I wrong for being upset with him for this or should I just get over it?
  16. mytime

Which magazine?

I picked up Tiger Woods 10 for the PS3 today. It comes with the following options. 1 yr of Golf Digest free or 6mos of Golf World free. Which would you choose?
  17. mytime

New clubs on the way.

They should be here on the 10th. Can't wait to use them.
  18. mytime

How young is too young?

As most of you know I just had a son, well I had a part in it anyway. LOL My question is what age should I get him started with golf? I want him to like the game as much as I do but I don't want to shove it down his throat either. My dad started me in baseball at 3 and by the time I was in High...
  19. mytime

Obey the Moderator!

Thought the mods might get a laugh out of this. FTLwiccIOxI
  20. mytime

Mytime is having a baby

Golf will be put on hold this weekend and possibly next. My wife is going to give birth to my son any day now.
Back