Search results for query: *

1. Zeff

The Scoopy Woopy Song

I guess this is "Golf Talk" but it is 1:40 you will never get back :cool:
  2. Zeff

Hello from WI

Well it has been a few years since I been active here. First, we relocated from TX to Wi to be close to our sons and grandkids, then COVID had me locked down for a year (I'm just about 69), then a prostate cancer diagnosis! The cancer got radiation and hormone therapy and is gone! My wife and I...
  3. Zeff

Zeff - WITB

Here we go. I don’t change out clubs too often and right now everything in the bag works for me. The Rose & Fire head covers are great. And I do like me some lead tape! Driver: XR 10.5° - Project X LZ 50 Blue Graphite – 44.5” Fairway: XR 4 Wood 17° - Project X LZ 50 Blue Graphite Fairway: XR 7...
  4. Zeff

Vegetarian Tries Meat for the First Time in 22 Years (NSFW)

This woman had not eaten meat since the 4th grade, some of her reactions are pretty funny. http://digg.com/video/eating-meat-vegetarian
  5. Zeff

White Castle to unveil a veggie burger!

I haven't been to White Castle in over twenty years but I loved them when I was back in college because they were cheap, not sure about a veggie burger though! THE CHAIN GANG December 29, 2014 4:50 p.m. White Castle Will Unveil Veggie Burgers Tomorrow By Alan Sytsma Follow @asytsma 350 Shares...
  6. Zeff

You can own the ghost of Bobby Jones

This is supposedly listed in Ebay but I couldn't find it but it was posted at Freebirdie. You Can Own A Jar Containing The Ghost Of Bobby Jones For The Low Price Of $1,000 Reader Ben sends us some exciting news. Not only is legendary golfer Bobby Jones currently existing in our world as a...
  7. Zeff

New from TX

Hello All. New guy here from McKinney, TX. I found the forums while searching the web for club reviews. Wow! Do you guys know how to test clubs! Been golfing for 30 years, most of that time in Milwaukee, WI and just moved to TX. Did you know you can golf year-round in TX! Definitely glad to be here!
Back