Search results for query: *

1. pkellz25

Anyone have experience with Axglo E-Carts?

I was able to get a quick 9 in today on my home course (very hilly) and I can honestly say I am impressed. It surpassed my expectations. The only issue I had was trying to operate the cart remotely from a raised green. It seemed to lose signal as the cart was below me. The follow mode is...
  2. pkellz25

Unfortunatly no. Reminents of the tropical storm made it too wet. I'm hoping to soon, though Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  3. pkellz25

E3. I wasn't spending 400 dollars more for basically the same cart. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  4. pkellz25

Just received mine yesterday. Screwed around with it in the back yard but only for a few minutes. I'm hoping the rain holds off this weekend so I can get it out there. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  5. pkellz25

I'm glad I came accross this thread. I actually ordered one of these last night. Really looking forward to getting out there with it. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  6. pkellz25

WTB Sim 2 Max Fairway headcover

Hey Ya'll! I lost my headcover for my 3 wood this weekend. I'm looking to see if anyone has a Sim 2 Max headcover they wouldn't mind letting go of! Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  7. pkellz25

FS: Scotty Cameron Squareback 2

Sold. Please close. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  8. pkellz25

FS: Scotty Cameron Squareback 2

Looking to sell my Squareback. Bought it in mid July, played 3 rounds with it and went back to my spider. In perfect condition. $350 shipped to CONUS. Any questions feel free to ask. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  9. pkellz25

WTB X hot 2013 4/5 hybrids

Must be stiff shaft (Preferably stock). Let me know if youvr got one or both! Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  10. pkellz25

WTB Scotty Cameron Futura X

Looking to change things up in my bag a little bit. I'm looking for a Scotty Cameron Futura X preferably non dual balance. Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
  11. pkellz25

WTB Prov1

Hey ya'll Looking to reload on my Prov1s. Anyone have any they are looking to unload? Can have logos on them as they arn't a problem for me! Thanks! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  12. pkellz25

FS: Regripping Station

Sold please close Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  13. pkellz25

FS: Regripping Station

Hey! Looking to find a new home for my regripping station. Bought it last spring, but now have no room for it. Its in New condition. Local pickup only or shipping at buyers expense. Lots of extras as well. $300 obo. Zipcode 19605. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  14. pkellz25

FS: Taylormade Speedblades w/ S300 shafts 4-PW

Sold! Please lock Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  15. pkellz25

FS: Taylormade Speedblades w/ S300 shafts 4-PW

Hi all! Looking to sell my 4-PW speedblades. After upgrading to the Apex, im looking to send them to a good home. They are in overall good condition, always taken care of well. They have TTDG S300 aftermarket shafts in them with Winn Dri-Tac grips (can remove the grips if asked) Price would...
  16. pkellz25

Your Last 10 Years In Putters

From current to oldest EvnRoll ER2B (gamer) Seemore PtM3 Odyssey OWorks Red #7 tank Scotty cameron GoLo 5 dual balance Taylormade Ghost Spider counterbalance Taylormade Ghost spider 34" Taylormade Ghost spider belly putter Nike Drone belly putter Odyssey white hit 2 ball blade Sent from my...
  17. pkellz25

Your Biggest Golf Snafu

This summer in my club championship. Leading by 2 going into 18. Hit "El Hossel" and put it into a stream about 20 feet in front of the tee box. Promptly dropped then put it into the water left of the fairway. Made triple, lost by 1. Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  18. pkellz25

Evnroll ER2B paintfill question

I'm looking to do a minor paintfill to my ER2B. What I want to do is fill the white sight line and the 2 non filled dots on the top of the blade. Will traditional methods work? Will the acetone/nail polish remover take the black paint off? Or, anyone have any recommendations for how or who...
  19. pkellz25

Apex vs. Apex Pros... Similarities and Differences

I was considering the combo set as well. Not in the shafts you want (s400 for me). I loved the feel of the apex 19, so much so it literally brought a smile to my face the first shot I hit with them. My fitter then put the pros in my hand. I didnt like the feel as much even when hitting it...
  20. pkellz25

WTB MD4 58*

Looking for a MD4 58* with 10* of bounce. Must be in very good to new condition. Would prefer raw or tactical finish. Thanks! Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Back