Search results for query: *

1. jfaas33

What are your favorite casual golf shoes?

The correct answer as stated previously is the 1 low. I also wore the am90 a ton outside of golf and can't seem to kill them. Possibly the most durable sneaker ever going on year 3. Haven't done it yet but the am 1 og golf is about to become more of a sneaker for me. They get to dirty with the...
  2. jfaas33

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Thanks for the advice! I'll break em out next week and see if I can solve the mystery. It might be the white leather they are using cause I heard a lot of peeps complain about the 13's for basketball use, I believe they were made same time frame but could be wrong.
  3. jfaas33

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

29 putts yesterday while shooting a 77 in the wind. Missed 3 birdies by the smallest of margins. I share the love for tapping what seems like most of my second putts. Jailbird mini DB is firmly planted in the bag for the year. Only second guessing is whether to change to my usual Superstroke...
  4. jfaas33

I tried that. Seems to be coming from the tongue area... Might be because I wear orthotics. I love the shoe and they are comfy but it was maddening by the turn.
  5. jfaas33

Hope your's don't squeak! I have the taxis and can't get it to stop...
  6. jfaas33

What new putters are similar in feel to an old Ody White Ice 2ball ?

Also the white ice is pretty firm. If your looking for similar feel you may want to go microhinge star or milled. The 2ball ten strokelab might be in your wheelhouse...
  7. jfaas33

What new putters are similar in feel to an old Ody White Ice 2ball ?

I have a white ice 2 ball from back in the day. It was my first odyssey. I went to the #7 style from that putter and haven't used anything else until recently buying the Ai one jailbird mini. CAllawaygolfpreowned.com is your friend!!!! if it says like new it will most likely be delivered in the...
  8. jfaas33

I was blown away! Been using this winter as a bit of a putting competition after fighting with my 7s stroke lab last season. Added a 7s versa WH recently that I thought won the bag only to see Clark go nuts at Pebble and drunk order a JB which I've never touched prior. As a long time 7 guy I may...
  9. jfaas33

Jailbird Ai one mini DB arrived yesterday and I put it through the paces on the puttout pro matt. Anecdotally I think it was around 40% perfect putts from 7 feet. So stable and the visual certainly squares it up makes it want to roll its self. I also love the new white hot face with the grooves...
  10. jfaas33

Ai one jailbird mini db 34.5 with the oversized air one grip. 6 to 8 weeks...
  11. jfaas33

Favorite Opening Hole in Golf

Merion East!!! It was a dream come true that I was even there. Then everyone is sitting on the patio watching you tee off as they eat lunch was probably as close as I will feel to teeing it up on tour.
  12. jfaas33

SuperStroke Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 Putter Grip Need a new feel with the Strokelab 7s. Birdies haven't been falling....
  13. jfaas33

YouTube TV Debacle - NBA Playoff Crash

I had the same issue and I have been a big fan all along. This was the first issue I've had. Went to listening on espn radio, had a nice 1940's era feel to my 4th qtr.
  14. jfaas33

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Not this product but I have been pretty happy with other Tacklife products. Seems to be above avg quality for the prices.
  15. jfaas33

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Thanks for giving me motivation to go check Burlington. Scored a pair of these for 20 bucks
  16. jfaas33

CONTEST Giving away my Shotscope v3.

Go Ricky!!!!! -13 and thanks for the chance!
  17. jfaas33

Best mallet style putter ??

7s
  18. jfaas33

Couldn't help but to upgrade my golf watching attire for the Masters...
  19. jfaas33

What club(s) are in your bag that are 10 yrs old or older...?

Stage 2 3 wood tour 14.5 still going strong!!! Stealth 2 sounds like it may challenge the status quo.
  20. jfaas33

Do you Do Rust on Wedges?

I've moved away after my success with the old nike wedges. The rust drove me nuts and ruined a few shirts so I said never again. I do miss those wedges as it seemed I would hole out from everywhere with them.
Back