Search results for query: *

1. jfaas33

For Sale Odyssey O-Works 1 Tank Cruiser with SS grip like new w/ hc and weight kit $100 Shipped

Like new. Used for 2 rounds before finding my groove with the #7. Excellent for someone who like some heavy along with their toe hang $110 shipped to continental US O.B.O Head cover and weight kit included
  2. jfaas33

For Sale Odyssey "Limited Edition" No 3 Jacks mallet cover $60 shipped

Brand new No 3 Jacks mallet cover purchased directly from Callaway. Wife says I have too much golf crap not being used :( $60 shipped continental US
  3. jfaas33

For Sale Odyssey "Limited Edition" Buckets blade cover $20 Shipped

Used for one round and stayed on a putter that I never really gained any success with after finding hapiness with a face balanced #7. Full disclosure piping seems to be fragile as a piece chipped off. $25 shipped continental US or best offer
  4. jfaas33

For Sale Taylormade TP UDI 2 iron RH KBS c-taper light 110 stiff

Ultimate Driving iron for sale. Lightly used for one season when I was playing at a higher level. Looking for $100 shipped o.b.o to continental U.S. No trades at this time. Thanks
  5. jfaas33

4 club tournament...What are you bagging?

I have the above decision to make for a tourney this week. I think I am going 3w, 6I, Sw, and putter. The course has 3 par 3s I usually play a 6 iron on and isn't really a driver heavy course so 3w fits nicely. My sw is versatile and I see myself in that distance often. And putter to try and...
  6. jfaas33

FT/FS 3 dozen 2015 pro v1s and 1 sleeve of logo pro v1s

Looking for 3 dozen TM tour preferred 2016 preferably or 2015 model. /IMG] Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  7. jfaas33

Need help picking Masters week accommodations and courses

Going down the weekend before the tournament as we have Monday practice round tickets. Looks like we will be on the SC side of the border as the below is what the travel agent sent us. Please help me decide. Thanks in advance as I know you folks will point me in the right direction. Masters...
  8. jfaas33

Tooth removal anyone?

http://deadspin.com/dad-removes-sons-tooth-with-a-golf-ball-and-some-string-1676842291
  9. jfaas33

WTB- Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Frames Black

Lost mine last weekend :at-wits-end:and just checking in here to see if anyone has a pair they don't want before buying new ones. I have four sets of separate lenses for them so I am only interested in the lenses if they are the G30s. Thanks in advance.
  10. jfaas33

F/S Seemore Si3 36 inch cs with SS flatso mid

Looking for $100 shipped to the lower 48. Bought it from a thper about two months ago in excellent shape. New grip has 5 rounds and some practice time on it. Comes with black seemore head cover. Trade consideration for stage 2 tour 5 wood or R1 driver stiff. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Back