Search results for query: *

1. ford

Euro 2012 (Spoilers)

Didn't see a thread for this... I'm having a lot of fun watching the games... Denmark pulled off a nice upset over the Netherlands.... England and France just played a snoozer.... Hopefully this afternoons game will be more fun Who are you rooting for and why? I'd like to see England do...
  2. ford

Saint Arnolds Homefront IPA..

Saint Arnold is a great craft brewery in Houston, Texas. They have really grown and you can find them all over the state now. I picked up two yesterday. Once they are out.. it's gone.. great way to help celebrate Memorial Day for beer lovers. They also had some maple louisville sluggers in...
  3. ford

How good are indoor simulators/swing analyzers?

It seems the tech keeps changing quickly and I've only taken outdoor lessons in the past. I'll be taking lessons soon and was just wondering how everyone feels about taking all or most of their lessons indoors where you can't see the full ball flight. I'm not against it at all.... Just want...
  4. ford

FS: Wilson Staff Robert Mendralla SW 56degree

$30! This is in really nice shape. I bought it as new old stock a few years ago and have barely used it. Has a Wilson Fat shaft 450. It doesn't say the flex, but feels like a stiff. 56 degree. I can't find any specs on the bounce. There are some tiny rust spots on the shaft near the...
  5. ford

Best club repair and club fitters in your area?

I was going to start a thread just asking about the Houston area.. I searched here, but found nothing... but then I figured this might be a good thread for people all over. Anyway, I'm looking for a great club repair/builder in Houston. If they happen to be a great fitter.. that is awesome...
  6. ford

New member from near Houston

Glad to find a golf forum I like. I spend most of my forum time at thegearpage.net which deals with higher end guitar related equipment for the most part. I'm a musician and write music for myself and others with much of my spare time, though I try to swing the sticks as much as possible...
  7. ford

Different golf shoes..

I haven't played much in the last three years, so I kind of got away from checking out what is new or different out there. I've played a ton over the last three months and need to pick up some new shoes. I tend to like shoes that are a bit different. Classic but with a twist maybe? Are there...
Back