Search results for query: *

1. vsabre

PGA Superstore vs Golf Galaxy?

Here in Richmond as well and looking forward to some level of competition in the market for just day to day purchases. We have some excellent independent fitters in this market and if we're stuck with MAP pricing anyway, I make sure to support our local guys...
  2. vsabre

Club in your bag you WILL NOT replace this year?

Ping G430 with a Ventus Velacore shaft. Stupid expensive but the best driver fit I've ever had in over 50 years of playing. In my best Kenny Perry voice, " I feel like a kid again!"..
  3. vsabre

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

This thing rocks and a great price, thanks!
  4. vsabre

Masters tickets..

Well I'll be damned.. 0 for since the beginning..
  5. vsabre

2023 PGA Show Thread

Great job everyone at THP! I was just watching the playoff game and realized I hadn't been back to the show thread in a couple of days. Great fun peeling through 10 pages of awesome stuff.
  6. vsabre

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

New Level 902 PD irons. Damn sexy.....
  7. vsabre

Alphard Golf: A Brand Story

I was one of the early crowdfunders for the V2 and now own two. Both retrofitted to ClicGear 3.5s. I only needed support early on for a loose wire and their customer service was exceptional. My wife and I both walk our extremely hilly home course in Central VA and the V2s don't even break a...
  8. vsabre

ANNOUNCEMENT Budget Golf Thanksgiving Coupon

Big thanks again to THP and Budget Golf. Picked up a Bushnell Pro XE to replace a 10 year old Leupold. And yes the coupon worked. You guys rock!!!!
  9. vsabre

Garmin Approach R10 Launch Monitor

I ordered on 7/7 so hopefully I'll see it in the next week or so. I'll have it side by side with my original Mevo.
  10. vsabre

Looking For Testers: Edel SMS Wedges

1. What wedges are you using right now? Mizuno T7 2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. Weight adjustability 3. What is your favorite loft in wedges? 58 degree
  11. vsabre

Garmin R10 and Bushnell Launch Pro

I know there has been strong pre-orders for the R10, me included, so feedback should start within the next few weeks. I'll have it side by side with my Mevo (original) and excited to see the comparison...
  12. vsabre

New Mizuno Wedge on Conforming List?

No kidding, certainly a new look for Mizzy! Nice find Stryker!
  13. vsabre

What golf stuff did you buy today?

2nd Ewheels V2 from Budget Golf using our THP discount as my Father's Day gift. Love the product and works great with our ClicGear 3.5s.....
  14. vsabre

Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes! 2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I've made the switch already for my wife as an early crowdfunder for the Ewheels V2 and would welcome the opportunity to do a nonbiased side by side comparison with the MotoCaddy. I'd provide video from...
  15. vsabre

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Ball selector was spot on and picked the Chrome Soft. Thanks THP for the opportunity!
  16. vsabre

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Nice work by everyone at THP to give us this opportunity! Thank you!
  17. vsabre

Club Fittings for Irons

This would be me as well. I've never and will never do an indoor fitting. I need to feel turf interaction and see ball flight. If I won't spend $10 to hit range balls off a mat, I certainly wouldn't do it to make a $1000 purchase...
  18. vsabre

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

A couple of Black Friday discounts on launch monitors if you're so inclined. The Rapsodo MLM is showing $100.00 off again on Amazon ( now $399.00) and the Flightscope Mevo is $75.00 off plus free shipping at www.flightscope.com ( Code FRIDAY75), makes it $424.00. The discount may apply to the...
Back