Search results for query: *

1. IndianBird

Pro Wrestling Thread

He had hooves! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. IndianBird

Pro Wrestling Thread

She had no business having a license. The fact that 6 DUIs doesn’t land you in jail for a decade or more is a shame. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. IndianBird

Pro Wrestling Thread

Yes. He lost to Bret at Survivor Series 96 before that. But the double switch at Mania didn’t require him to win. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. IndianBird

DraftKings $5 weekly top 3 paid

Took third this week. Nice playing guys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. IndianBird

It would be cool to set up a league out of this group too. Then we can post daily contests and jump in those too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. IndianBird

8 spots left Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. IndianBird

11/20 so far Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. IndianBird

I’m in. Glad you guys like these. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

Just wanted to put some good news here -30 ain’t happening this weekend in golf Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

It took them 12 hours to decide leaving the bubble and returning to their communities wasn’t going to work? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

They should not be paid though correct? Because isn’t the purpose of dying on a hill actually the dying on a hill? The league let them have custom jerseys, a huge BLM logo on the floor, and encouraged them to speak freely. So now that they (well apparently only the Lakers and Clippers) have...
  12. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

I think if that is what it was actually about then it would alienate fewer people. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

They’re allowed to speak on anything they want. However just like the rest of us, you have to understand the consequences of your words. That’s why Jordan didn’t talk about things during his career because he knew he A. Wasn’t perfect and B. wanted money from everyone, not just the ones who...
  14. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

It’s a protected right that prevents the government from stopping you. It has nothing to do with protesting at your job. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

Because guys like Lebron and Doc Rivers think people really give a **** about what they think. Tonight was a humbling time for them I’m sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

Isn’t the point of the movement to increase the size of the movement in order to create the change the movement is seeking? Whether it be stopping police brutality as they define it, or making sure white people and blacks people stop defining each other by race, isn’t asking everyone to join in...
  17. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

It’s clearly being made a racial slur. b*tch ass white boy from a black player to a foreign born white player. So we think that’s ok when we are supposed to be a part of a movement to remove all social injustices in the world? Seems worthy of some reprimand. Which as we should remind you...
  18. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

It was consciously. No doubt. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

It’s obvious what he was doing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. IndianBird

NBA 2019/20

The NBA is the definition of full of ****. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back