Search results for query: *

1. IndianBird

FS: 1 Dozen Brand New ProV1s $40

Hey guys, I won these in a tournament last week but I’ve converted to the AVX and would rather just have a little cash instead. The balls are brand new but feature a logo from the tournament sponsor. Otherwise no marks. I’ve attached a link to the photos. I’m looking for $35 via PayPal...
  2. IndianBird

Heading to Destin next week

If I only play one course, which course should it be?
  3. IndianBird

What is the name of your WiFi network?

Got this idea from small town thread below. Thought it'd be funny to see what everyone names theirs. Mine is Lenny Brisco is Boss Named after my dog Lenny who I call Lenny Brisco after the Law and Order detective. How about you?
  4. IndianBird

IndianBird.......is back

Hey guys, I'm back in the saddle again. Last 3 months have been insane. We finally moved out of Eastern NC and settled back in to Arkansas in November. Wife and I have both started new jobs. To spice it up a little more, we had a baby girl two weeks ago. As for gold, I haven't played...
  5. IndianBird

FedEx St Jude Classic (SPOILERS)

No thread? How about I start it since this is only tourney I've ever attended. Solid field for week ahead of US Open
  6. IndianBird

Myrtle Beach National

Think I'm going to play West and South next Friday. You guys ever play these two?
  7. IndianBird

WTB: Nike Pro Cavity Irons or Nike Pro Combo Irons

Hey guys, looking at picking up a set of either of these irons in the next couple weeks. I've got a set I'm looking at at Dicks but I wanted to see if anyone here had a great looking set they wanted to unload. Steel, stiff flex. Put it in the thread or shoot me a PM. Thanks!
  8. IndianBird

Cutter Creek- Snow Hill, NC

Anyone ever play here before? I'm playing next Saturday in a tournament and have never played there but heard great things.
  9. IndianBird

Look what was in the mailbox today...

Boom!!
  10. IndianBird

Tiger Woods 13 Xbox 360 - THP 3 Country Club

Hey guys, thought I'd start a thread for the spinoff new country club we are trying to start.
  11. IndianBird

Golfshot App

Hey guys, I did a search but couldn't find a thread just for golfshot. How many of you guys use it? I've had it since last fall and absolutely love it. Just wanted to see if anyone else here uses it too.
  12. IndianBird

New Member from Eastern NC

Greeting all, I'm new to the forum. I just discovered this place over the weekend. Looking forward to discussing the great game of golf with you guys. I've been playing since I was 12 or so, not as much as I'd like these days. I'm trying to make a concentrated effort to get back to playing...
Back