Search results for query: *

1. Jeff Spicoli

Masters Bag Setup?

Anyone else here throw Masters themed headcovers, ball makers or trinkets on the bag for Masters week? If so, share your set up. I typically have my Masters headcovers on the bag for a few weeks around this time of the year. This is what I’ve got on the bag now.
  2. Jeff Spicoli

What Would You Order? Vacation Edition

What would you order? I’m drinking the Bourbon Coconut Sour and it’s delicious. Hopefully the screen shot is decent enough to read. https://w-mintramarket.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/MITRA+CAFE+BEBIDAS+nov+2023.pdf
  3. Jeff Spicoli

WTB Iron Set Half inch over standard

I’m trying to help a friend find a set of irons. Looking for a set that is half an inch over standard with stiff flex shafts. Set would be for a mid handicapper. Thanks.
  4. Jeff Spicoli

Review OGIO PACE PRO 25 BACKPACK

As part of The Grandaddy, THPers received an Ogio Pace Pro 25 Backpack that was packed with goodies courtesy of Callaway. I didn't see a thread dedicated to the Pace Pro so wanted to start a new one. For those that are familiar, the Pace feels similar to the size and shape of the Travis Matthew...
  5. Jeff Spicoli

When Was the Last Time You Had a Putting Lesson?

I had a putting lesson this week and the instructor he said it was a nice change of pace because people rarely want one. They come to him asking to hit the ball further or have something going on with the full swing. My motivation for getting a putting lesson was that I was getting frustrated...
  6. Jeff Spicoli

Why Are You Playing the Ball That You Do?

I'm curious why you are playing the ball that you currently do. How did you choose it? What performance aspect is most important to you? Is it greenside spin? Distance off driver or irons? Feel? I am pretty picky about what I want out of a golf ball and once I find something that works, I...
  7. Jeff Spicoli

For Sale Mizuno STZ w/ AD-DI, Callaway AD-DI Driver Shaft, Cobra FW head

Cleaning up the ad and removing photos of what’s been sold. AD-DI 7x driver shaft with a Callaway tip. Plays 45.5” $old OBO. Bought it from Callaway Preowned and never ended up putting it into play.
  8. Jeff Spicoli

WTB WTB: Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 2

Looking to buy a Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 2. Let me know what you have.
  9. Jeff Spicoli

Tobacco Road 12/11 2 Openings

A friend and I made a last minute decision to play Tobacco Road this weekend. We are playing at Sunday, 12/11 at 8:30 and as of now, there are two open spots. I don’t have the other two spots reserved but would love to have 2 local THPers join is possible.
  10. Jeff Spicoli

For Sale Matte Grey Polos, Swag Mallet Headcover

Off-loading some items from the Matte Grey sample pack I either already had or don’t need. All items are new and size large. The light khaki colored shirt is new but without tags. The white and light khaki shirts are cotton. The striped polo is moisture wicking. The t shirts are 50/50 cotton...
  11. Jeff Spicoli

WTB WTB: Mizuno Pro 221 6 iron

A bit of a longshot, but I am wanting to buy a Mizuno Pro 221 6i only. It can be the entire club or head only. Thanks!
  12. Jeff Spicoli

For Sale Srixon ZX 15* Tour ADHD, Mizuno HMP MP20 16*, TEE Hybrid, SWAG covers

Srixon ZX 15* with Graphite Design AD-HD 7x. Standard length. Used for a season. Sold Mizuno Hot Metal Blade MP20 16* driving iron. Standard length. $ Taper X flex. $old TEE CBX 19* Evenflow Black 85x shaft. Standard length. $60
  13. Jeff Spicoli

A Golfing First for Me

Well I’ve been a THP Albatross Member for years now, and I never thought one would happen on the course but over this weekend a joined another albatross club when I holed out for a 2 on a par 5. I’ve been playing golf for a long time and have never seen one so would love to hear stories of...
  14. Jeff Spicoli

The Legend of the Fenway Pizza Chucker

Most baseball fans have probably seen the video, but thought this was worth post, especially if you are in need of laugh: The legend of the Fenway Pizza Chucker (espn.com)
  15. Jeff Spicoli

For Sale Cuater Kruzers 2.0 Size 12

New Cuater Kruzers 2.0 sneakers size 12 for sale. $65 OBO
  16. Jeff Spicoli

For Sale Taylormade Original One

For sale: TM Original One 13.5*. Diamana F75 X flex shaft. Plays to standard length. Club is in good shape. I took a photo of the nics on the top of the club. I had not noticed until I went to take photos. I also have a Project X Evenflow Black 75x playing to the same length if you would prefer...
  17. Jeff Spicoli

For Sale B21 9*; GAPR Lo 2i Tour Issue

Only trade would be for a 9* Epic Max LS head. Prices are OBO. Thanks for looking! Big Bertha B21 9* head only. for a season and has been well taken care of and is very clean. Will ship with brand new B21 headcover. $old Next up is a GAPR Lo 2 driving iron I bought off here to experiment...
  18. Jeff Spicoli

WTB Callaway Max LS 9* Head Only

WTB: Callaway Max LS 9* Head Only. I have a B21 9* head in great shape for trade and other items to trade if interested.
  19. Jeff Spicoli

For Sale Mavrik SZ 3w AD-IZ; AD-IZ Driver Shaft; Driving Irons

All prices are OBO and include shipping to continental US. No trade interests at this time. I have two Callaway 3 irons I have used as driving irons that are just sitting around at this point. The first is a Apex CF19 with an AMT White X100 shaft with a half inch extension added. Grip is the...
  20. Jeff Spicoli

For Sale Srixon 785 Driver w/ Hand Crafted Project X Shaft

For sale Srixon Z785 driver with a Project X HZRDUS Black 65 Hand Crafted 6.5 (x-flex) shaft. Used for one round and range session. No adjustment tool and will send with a generic head cover. Plays at the standard length of 45.25. Grip is Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize grip. Price is $225 Shipping...
Back