Search results for query: *

1. One-T

THE Travis Mathew Thread- Awesome All The Time

Hey all, as many of you know, upon completing my first Travis Mathew review I have become quite the fan of their product. It seems to be all I wear anymore, on and off the course. This thread will serve as the place to talk about your latest Travis Mathew purchases and wants. Their newest fall...
  2. One-T

Opedix CORE-Tec Shorts

I found it interesting that a thread appears about compression and then I receive these shorts for review. I am very excited to learn more about the benefits as well as the features packed in them. The box in the pic shows and XL, but there was a mistake and I had them exchange them for a Large...
  3. One-T

Travis Mathew Early Summer 2013 Preview

As some of you know, recently I did a Travis Mathew review on their Spring lineup. Travis Mathew releases different lines more than most companies which is a fun way of doing it. i really enjoyed the last line I did and am looking forward to this one. I will say after trying on this new stuff...
  4. One-T

Fila Hooded London Waterproof Jacket Preview

One of the latest offerings from Fila golf has been sent to THP for review. First impressions of this jacket are GREAT!!! This will serve as the thread to discuss the jacket
  5. One-T

Woah....where did One-T go?

Hey ladies and gents, I sincerely need to say I am sorry for my lack of forum participation. As many of you may know, work has been SLAMMED!!! I am in sales, so when your busy, run with it while you can. it has started to slow down a bit so I will get my participation up some more. Blugold may...
  6. One-T

Ashworth Spring Apparel

THP just received some new styles from Ashworth. I saw someone wearing the first one at the Masters with khaki and it looked incredible. This will serve as the place to discuss this.
  7. One-T

Ecco Golf Belt Preview

Ecco golf just sent this belt for review. I love a good golf belt so I am excited to give some feedback. One aspect of this belt that I like is the length is adjustable, with a bit of work.
  8. One-T

Ecco Tour Hybrid Golf Shoe Preview

ECCO recently sent one of their newest tour golf shoes out for review and here is a peak at the shoe. These look incredible in person. Pictures dont do them any justice and the pictures are really good.
  9. One-T

2013 Bobby Jones Spring Apparel Preview

Recently THP was sent some of the newest offerings from Bobby Jones. I must say that first glance I am very impressed with the quality and fit. This thread will serve as the place to discuss all things Bobby Jones Apparel. You can find out more at http://www.bobbyjones.com/
  10. One-T

Golf Pride Grips Madness

https://www.facebook.com/GolfPride?v=app_448952861833126&rest=1 This is a really cool contest from Golf Pride. I think its actually very clever and should be a lot of fun. Lets get a THPer to bring this one home
  11. One-T

Happy Birthday Dr. Teeth!

Dr. Teeth and I have become close friends over the years. He is one of the nicest dudes you will ever meet. So...I hope you have a wonderful birthday today buddy!
  12. One-T

Travis Mathew 2013 Preview

Recently THP was sent a nice care package from Travis Mathew to show off some of their new line. I love the fact that they sent out a piece of everything from the new line. It was a fun package to open up. I like how they stuck with the same ideas as they have always had. In the package they...
  13. One-T

Golf Pride Match Play Championship Contest

Golf pride is having a really cool contest on Facebook. Quite frankly its a tough decision, I am a huge fan of the white outs but I am really liking the NIION. You can enter the contest HERE http://bit.ly/YLB8Zc
  14. One-T

2013 Srixon ZStar, ZStar XV, and ZStar SL Golf Ball

here is the latest offering of the Zstar lineup. I did a ball fitting at http://ballselector.srixon.com/ and was fit for the Zstar and the XV. so Srixon was kind enough to send one of each to see which one best fit my game. I look forward to figuring out which one will help me play better come...
  15. One-T

Zensah Argyle Compression Socks Review Thread

THP just received a pair of Zensah socks for review. These socks provide athletes with increased circulation and decreased recovery time by utilizing advanced graduated compression. This will serve as the thread to discuss these compression socks. You can find out more at...
  16. One-T

Sunice Hurricane Jacket- Preview

Recently Sunice sent out one of their newest rain jacket offerings. The Hurricane. It has a GoreTex shell, 5 pockets, and even a hidden ball cleaner. So far I am impressed by the looks and feel of this jacket. This thread will serve as the place to talk about this jacket. You can find out more...
  17. One-T

WTB: ClicGear cart or something similar.

I want to start doing some walking while I golf. I would like a clic gear if anyone has an extra or looking to get rid of their current.
  18. One-T

PGA.com Tip of the Week

I get these videos every week and I quite like some of the things I learn. here is one that I really liked. http://www.pga.com/golf-instruction/instruction-feature/off-tee/getting-more-distance-off-tee-video
  19. One-T

Apparel Contracts on Professional Golfers

if you were a professional golfer and you could pick any clothing line to be sponsored by. Who would it be? Why? But here is where I really want the conversation to go. We are seeing guys leave the apparel company they were currently with for what we all would guess to be more money. Webb...
  20. One-T

12/21/12

Seeing how the world is ending in 10 days. Are you going to do anything special before then? Is there anything you regret? Would you change anything? these are all important questions. I blame the Mayans and Social health care.
Back