Search results for query: *

1. AHA

For Sale FS - Bettinardi QB8 Slant Neck Limited Run (1/300) Putter - NEW w/ COA, Headcover, Original Packaging

One final bump/price cut. This is what I paid on release day direct from Bettinardi so I'm losing money at this price because I am paying for shipping. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
  2. AHA

For Sale FS - Bettinardi QB8 Slant Neck Limited Run (1/300) Putter - NEW w/ COA, Headcover, Original Packaging

Lowered the price again and added some potential trade options. Thanks!
  3. AHA

Bump for another price cut and to add OBO. I would also consider a trade + $ for a plumbers neck PXG GEN2 Closer. Thanks!
  4. AHA

Thanks KEV! It's a beautiful putter. I've gone to something much heavier and underestimated the impact of going back to something with a more traditional weight.
  5. AHA

:bettinardi: Bettinardi Queen B 8 (QB8) Mid-Slant Limited Run Putter ** Only 300 produced worldwide! ** ** Sold out in the HIVE in less than 5 minutes! ** Looking for $799 $750 $740 $725 $700 shipped (buyer's choice of shipping (USPS, UPS, FedEx). I would also consider some trades (plus cash)...
  6. AHA

CONTEST Day 5: 2019 THP Holiday Cheer - Pre Release Irons

Entering for my wife who plays an old set of Taylormade Burner irons and is starting to get passionate about the game. She desperately needs an equipment upgrade and these Launch Pad irons would be perfect for her. Higher launch, more forgiveness, etc.
  7. AHA

2019 Toulon Putter Thread

I just picked up a Stroke Lab Toulon Las Vegas and am loving it. Look/finish, sound, feel, roll...all superb. I wasn't crazy about the stock grip so I pulled it and the weight plug and replaced it with a SuperStroke grip and weight. I have owned lots of cool putters (Cameron, Bettinardi...
  8. AHA

WTB - Budget Friendly Rangefinder

I recently picked up a Precision Pro NX 7 to replace an aging Leopold. Very happy with it so far. Much lighter than my Leopold and they offer free batteries for life. Looks like you can pick one up right now on Rockbottomgolf for around $160 with coupon code TIGER ($40 off of $200) and they are...
  9. AHA

Testing...testing...is this thing on?

After a long absence (wow, where did the last few years go?), I'm getting back after it which means more time on the THP forum. It looks like a lot has changed around here since I joined (10 years ago!) and since I last visited. Hope you are all well. I look forward to catching up with those I...
  10. AHA

Thank You Blind9Golf!

I wanted to take a second and thank Patty and Dennis at Blind9Golf. For those of you not in attendance at the 2011 THP Outing and Demo Day, I was the lucky winner of a generous gift certificate to their wonderful site. After some deliberation, I decided to order a shaft that I really liked at...
  11. AHA

Hand Stamping Your Initials in Clubs

I'm thinking about hand stamping my initials into my wedges. Does anyone have any experience with this? From what I've read, it seems pretty simple. Solid surface for support, tape for some protection and to help align the stamp, metal letter stamps and a hammer? Am I missing something or is...
  12. AHA

Launch Monitors

Does anyone have any experience with the Zelocity PureContact Launch Monitor? If so, how accurate is it? Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm considering this for my garage practice bay. This is the product I'm referring to...
  13. AHA

Sensicore Inserts

Maybe I missed a thread on this somewhere, but does anyone have any thoughts on the use of Sensicore inserts in steel shafts? http://www.golfsmith.com/products/292323/True_Temper/Sensicore_Inserts_8_Pack Any positives and negatives I should know about? Also, I assume you could use these in...
  14. AHA

Shaft Swap / Club Building Question

I'm considering switching the shafts I have in one set of irons with the shafts I have in another set of irons. It's basically an equal swap of different shafts (S300 and KBS Tour). Both sets are in good shape, have grips already installed that I want to save and have the same standard specs...
  15. AHA

Pure Stix Shafts

Does anyone know anything about or have any experience with Pure Stix shafts? www.purestix.com The theory and technology is very intriguing to me. The teacher I'm working with currently (Dr. Jim Suttie - 2000 National PGA Teacher of the Year) is a big believer and his fitting guy was at my...
  16. AHA

Miyazaki in a 3 wood?

Maybe I missed this somewhere else (if so, feel free to move it to the appropriate thread), but I'm curious what options a consumer currently has for getting a Miyazaki shaft in a 3 wood. I'd ideally like to put an R9 tip on C. Kua shaft. Any thoughts? Cut one down? Other options?
  17. AHA

R11 Driver Testing - TM Pros Footage

This may have already been posted, but I just saw this on TM's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=941468073419&oid=119500444664&comments Best part of the video...DJ hits one 340 and laughs because he hit it off the toe!
  18. AHA

Ernie's Putter

Anyone else watching the South African Open on Golf Channel right now? I'm trying to figure out what putter Ernie is using. It's something I haven't seen him with before and he actually seems to be putting a little better this week (he is like 25 under after all). Looks like a black finish, no...
Back