Search results for query: *

1. C

Budget Custom Putter

Hey all, just looking for some input on custom putter companies. I am starting to look at getting a personalized custom putter, but would also like to not break the bank doing so. I'm not sure if there really is such a thing as a "budget custom putter", but figured I'd ask the experts here as to...
  2. C

Shoe Suggestions

Hey all, I am in the market for a new pair of golf shoes. I currently have the Adidas Tour ATV's and like them quite a bit, however they just do not breathe enough during the warmer days, and my feet are on fire after the first few holes. I'm looking for something that is much more breathable...
  3. C

Puma Shorts & a Thanks to GlobalGolf.com

A very strange thing happened to me yesterday. I had ordered in a pair of dry cell puma shorts in a size that I already own, and know that fit. Upon receiving these shorts, they were MASSIVE compared to what I already had. Large enough that even wearing a belt with them was out of the question...
  4. C

WTB: Japan Black/Silver Super Stroke grip

Figured I'd try here before going elsewhere. I'm looking for a Japan model Black and Silver 3.0 Super Stroke putter grip. 3.0 is preferred but would consider a 2.0 as well.
  5. C

FS: Titleist 913H 21° Diamana S+ 82 HY Stiff with headcover

Up for sale is a Titleist 913H 21* Hybrid with a Diamana S+ 82 HY Stiff shaft with headcover. The club is in great shape and has an almost new winn dritac wrap lite grip. I had the grip installed at purchase and have only hit roughly 20-30 balls on an indoor sim with this club. There is some...
  6. C

FT: NEW Stock R1 Aldila RIP Phenom 55G Regular Shaft

Hi all, for full disclosure this is my first marketplace post but have experience on other forums wheeling and dealing as well as an eBay account. Up for trade is a brand new R1 Aldila RIP Phenom 55 gram Regular flex shaft. I had to send my R1 head in for warranty and received a full club back...
  7. C

Bushnell Z6 or V3?

I am looking at picking one of these 2 models up here hopefully on black Friday or cyber Monday. After searching around it seems that both units are well liked. However for those of you who have tried both, which did you prefer and why? Pros and Cons of each? I've heard that the button is more...
  8. C

Ping Putter Experts help

Picked up a Ping putter today at a garage sale. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the putter like year made etc etc. It's a copper colored Anser 4 with a straight non-rifled shaft. Did a quick search and didn't come up with anything relevant.
  9. C

WTB: Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5 driver

I would really like to get my hands on a Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5 in stiff. Let me know what's available and hopefully it'll be in my price range. Thanks in advance, Cobb
  10. C

R9 shaft/adapter into newer TM offerings.

Tried some searching and have found mixed results on this question... So I currently have an R9 3 wood that is getting little to no use. My question is, will the shaft/adapter from that club fit properly into a newer Taylormade head(r11/rbz/rbz2) without any modifications? Thanks in advance.
  11. C

Sun Mountain SV1 cart umbrella

I am currently looking for an umbrella to use with my sun mountain sv1 speed cart. My question is, for the people that have this cart, will any umbrella fit properly in the holder? Or do you have to purchase the sun mountain umbrella? I just don't want to purchase one and have it not fit...
  12. C

re-gripping rbz's

Just very recently purchased a set of rbz irons and think it would be great to get them re-gripped in a green to match. I'm quite new with this type of thing and could really use someones opinion that actually knows this stuff. Also, the cheaper the better ;-). Thank in advance.
Back