Search results for query: *

1. H

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida must plays?

My wife and I as well as her family are going to be in Santa Rosa Beach (just east of Destin) the week of September 1st. My father in law and I are going to take our clubs and try and get in some golf while the girls are shopping and what not, and are looking for any advice as to courses to...
  2. H

Texarkana Golf Ranch, Texarkana, TX

Have any of you played this track? Gonna be in Texarkana for business this week and will have time to play some in the afternoons after I get done with meetings. Any other suggestions in the area? Thanks in advance!
  3. H

Very encouraging day

Let me preface this that I am by no means a great golfer. I have days that shed glimmers of hope, but overall I'm confined to shooting in the upper 90's and triple digits (always triple digits before getting fitted). Last year I got properly fitted for clubs (I'm 6'6, and was playing stock...
  4. H

Huntsville, AL area golf

Will be making a trip down to visit some friends in Huntsville area this weekend. Looking to leave on Thursday night, and make a 3 day weekend out of it and get a round in somewhere Friday before it gets cold through the weekend. Don't really want to spend more than $50 for a round, but might...
  5. H

Ping g25 Driver.... full on ponder

Well, went by the local pro shop yesterday and they had the new g25 demo's out. I'm currently gaming an RBZ with the stock stiff shaft, and while it's ok, it definitely leaves some to be desired for me. I've been pondering new drivers now for a month of so, and have decided to go ahead and...
Back