Search results for query: *

1. K

FS Fourteen HI540 TC560 Combo Iron Set

I'm selling a set of Fourteen Combo Irons. The 6 & 7 iroms are the Hi540 hollow headed heads, and the 8- aw are the TC560. All are shafted with regular flex Nippon Modus 3 125 shafts and gripped with Gof Pride MicroSuede grips.Playing lengths are 37.5, 37, 36.5, 36, 35.75, and 35.5. All are...
  2. K

FS Honma Beres NX Driver, Obam Isawa Gold Shaft

If I get an offer on the head, willing the sell the shaft seperately
  3. K

FS Honma Beres NX Driver, Obam Isawa Gold Shaft

I'm selling my 10.5* Honma NX Beres Driver. Shaft is an Oban Isawa Gold 60 Regular Flex shaft and gripped with a blue MCC. Playing length is 45.25". Comes with a red Sunfish Headcover. 2 trips to the range. No actual rounds. This thing is mint. Asking $400 shipped for this high end combo.
  4. K

Honma Beres NX Driver Review

I think that’s what it ended up being. I preferred the 757 size vs the Nx
  5. K

FS Honma Driver Heads, Honma Wedges, Vega Wedge

I also have an Aldila NV65, stiff or regular, that I can add the adapter to and sell as a complete club for minimal cost.
  6. K

FS Honma Tr21x Irons, Callaway Razr X Forged Irons, Graphite Design Raune i60 pulls

sorry. If anything, I'd pull the shafts and keep them for myself.
  7. K

Honma 757D head and Honma wedges sold. Offers on the rest?
  8. K

BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

Man, you have all the good ferrules.
  9. K

I'm selling a 10.5* Honma Beres NX Driver head. This has had 2 trips to the range. No rounds. I don't see a mark on it. Comes with a brand new adapter (fits .335 shaft). resisted with shaft I'm selling a 10.5* Honma 757D Driver Head. I've used this for 2 rounds and a handful of trips to...
  10. K

Fourteen Wedges to add to the Epons

Probably not the best ferrules.
  11. K

Fourteen Wedges to add to the Epons

These came in today
  12. K

Will Maltby Screw Weight work on my Epon Irons?

Good morning. I need some weight added to my Epon Irons. They currently have graphite shafts and have those "rubber" tip weights in them that get me barely to D1 on most. Plus they are about 1/4" thick at the bottom, so I lose that much of shaft embedment and add the unwanted quarter inch of...
  13. K

Honma Beres NX Driver Review

Second time to the range today. Have to say this one is not for me. I prefer the 757D. Going to list this soon.
  14. K

FS Honma Tr21x Irons, Callaway Razr X Forged Irons, Graphite Design Raune i60 pulls

I'm selling a few things. I'm selling a set of Honma TR21x Forged Irons. Set consists of 6-11 (the 10 iron is the pw, 11 is the gw). It's shafted with regular flex XCaliber 95g Rapid Taper shafts and gripped with new Golfpride 360 grips. They have BB&F ferrules. Playing lengths are 37.5, 37...
  15. K

New Epon Build. This should be fun!

Not really. They’re a super high end JDM brand that is normally more than I want to spend on a club. Once in a while I get lucky and find good deals like I did this time.
Back